Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: Asheville,NC/Charleston,SC Trip April '11

Shirt suggestion

I would like to suggest something like the Denver shirts but with the outline of the Arthur Ravenel Bridge (the NEW Cooper River Bridge) in the background!

That's great news George. We have 17 XLRs so far; 16 for our group picture @ Biltmore on Monday morning.:)

:dunno: 16 out of 17??? Is it me? Did I miss something? (typical of me!). Do we have to sign up for the picture?
Chad

:dunno: 16 out of 17??? Is it me? Did I miss something? (typical of me!). Do we have to sign up for the picture?
Chad

One of the XLRs will be meeting us in Charleston, SC. It would be nice to have 20 or more XLRs in the group picture on Monday morning.

No, you don't have to sign up for the Monday morning group picture.

Charleston

My brother is general manager of Smokey Bones in Charleston. I am sure he would be glad to rope off some parking lot for you all and do something special for you all.

http://www.smokeybones.com/

Since I just bought my 2nd XLR, I will plan on making the trip also.

My brother's name is Cory, call him and let him know the details and he will get you squared away.

Smokey Bones
7250 Rivers Ave N
Charleston, SC 29406
843-572-3420

(Tell him his brother, Casey, sent you)

Will you be joining the group in Asheville or Charleston?:wave:

Great to have another XLR added to the list, Casey. Hope you can make it to Asheville, NC as well as Charleston. The more cars in the Biltmore photo, the better. :wave:

My brother is general manager of Smokey Bones in Charleston. I am sure he would be glad to rope off some parking lot for you all and do something special for you all.

http://www.smokeybones.com/

My brother's name is Cory, call him and let him know the details and he will get you squared away.

Smokey Bones
7250 Rivers Ave N
Charleston, SC 29406
843-572-3420

(Tell him his brother, Casey, sent you)

I will check the dates and see what all I can fit in. I hope to come to both NC + SC.

Will you be joining the group in Asheville or Charleston?:wave:
Count my wife and I in for Charleston. we can't make NC, but we can do SC. Please send me any details I may need.

Arriving Saturday afternoon in Asheville

I have made our reservations for Saturday and Sunday night in Asheville.

I hope we can meet some of the others Saturday night.

Any idea as to when some of you folks plan to arrive in Asheville?

I have made our reservations for Saturday and Sunday night in Asheville.

I hope we can meet some of the others Saturday night.

Any idea as to when some of you folks plan to arrive in Asheville?

We would like to be @ our hotel around 5:00 pm. I will check into Yoshida's for dinner on Saturday evening @ 7:00 pm.:wave:

http://www.yoshidaasheville.com/

Hello,
We have decided that we are going to make this trip.

Excited to see the Biltmore Estate again, and especially the picture in front of the house.
We have never been to Charleston, SC so that will be a new adventure.
Reservations are made we are good to go!

Should be great time!
Looking forward to April

Hello,
We have decided that we are going to make this trip.

Excited to see the Biltmore Estate again, and especially the picture in front of the house.
We have never been to Charleston, SC so that will be a new adventure.
Reservations are made we are good to go!

Should be great time!
Looking forward to April

Dale, it will be great having you & Mary joining us. Can't wait to see you both again.:wave:

Car Show & BBQ!!!

Bring your Speed Shine & Cleaning Supplies!!

I have spoken with Corey (Comfrtzone's brother) at Smokey Bones in Charleston and set up a fun event for us on Thursday, April 14th from 11am-2pm. Corey will have the front parking lot reserved for us along with a private meeting room available to us. He will also supply a pulled pork sandwich lunch with two sides for $10 per person. Alcoholic beverages will be available on you!! :)

He will also set up a beer tub in the lot for 'Supa' and any others interested. He has contacted the local Cadillac dealership and they will be bringing down a new CTS Coupe to be on display with our cars.

This should be a great unwinding day and we could then possibly set up a Harbor tour in the afternoon (which is close to our hotels).

Please give me your opinions on this A.S.A.P.!! If we need to make any changes, I want to give Corey plenty of time to adapt.

Sounds good to me. :D

Bring your Speed Shine & Cleaning Supplies!!

Thank God it doesn't start till 11AM! I might actually be on time. :chuckle

This sounds like fun. Should I bring my lawn chairs, too?

Cubby,

Sounds like a great event planned. I like it the way it is.

:beerchug: :party

Car Show & BBQ...sounds good to me!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry