Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Bloomington Gold - Bloomington IL 6/11/22

rleonard

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
06 Infra Red XLR-V Midwest Marauder; Chief Machinist
It was nice to meet up with XLR friends in Bloomington. I arrived in the afternoon on Saturday and people were packing up to head home. That's OK as I was there to see friends. Let's see if I recall the names correctly; Chad and Dianne, Kevin, Dave and Devon, Kathy and Dave, and I. I'm missing someone....

Everyone is well. Thanks to Kevin for picking me up and dropping me off.

Bob

Chad & Rogene, Bob. But that's OK!! I have a real hard time remembering names too. I think this is the first time I've been on this site for maybe a year. Who has the picture of the group? They should post it! It was great seeing old friends that we've done a lot with! Reading some of the posts, I see that Sandy, Mike & Amy still are on the site. Like we were talking about, it would be great to have a reunion Meet, although a lot us us don't have our XLR's anymore, some with Vets, me included. I did the 15th anniversary, you know the 20th is coming up. It was great to see some of the "ol group!!! And three of the original "Club" members!

Thanks for the correction Chad! It was certainly nice to see everyone.

It was great seeing our old friends at Bloomington Gold. Like Chad & Rogene, we sold our XLR and now have a C7 Z06. The car choice no longer matters with the friendships we have built over the years.

It will be hard to top the trip you planned for the 15th, Chad! If I can get retired in the next year or two, I can work on putting a trip to Savanna together.

Sorry, I don’t have any group pictures from the event.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom