Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Artomobilia 2014

One week away!! See everyone next Friday!!

Carmel Artomobila 2014

Updated list

I signed up way back in April and was really looking forward to to seeing you all again at the Carmel Artomobilia 2014, unfortunately due to some medical issues I won't be able to attend.

Ted :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear you won't make it, Ted. Hope you get your issues taken care of. Maybe we'll see you at another event.

I signed up way back in April and was really looking forward to to seeing you all again at the Carmel Artomobilia 2014, unfortunately due to some medical issues I won't be able to attend.

Sorry to hear you will not be joining us Ted. Hope all turns out well.

Trying to get a count of vehicles for those of us staying at the Renaissance Hotel. Will try to see if we can get a designated parking area. Thanks.

We're just a few days from Artomobilia '14. It will be great to see you guys. We can find a spot in the corral for anyone that would like to join us. Safe travels...:wave:

Staying at the Renaissance

Trying to get a count of vehicles for those of us staying at the Renaissance Hotel. Will try to see if we can get a designated parking area. Thanks.

I will be there with Beepen and my sisters. Unfortunately it looks like we will be bringing 2 of the three XLRs. The 2004 needs a cruise control module and the Cadillac dealer has had a heck of a time finding one. Guess I will have to fight Karen for the purple one. I think I can take her, but don't wanna mess with Beepen!!!

:chuckle

Bring the Limo! :laugh::lol:

I will be there with Beepen and my sisters. Unfortunately it looks like we will be bringing 2 of the three XLRs. The 2004 needs a cruise control module and the Cadillac dealer has had a heck of a time finding one. Guess I will have to fight Karen for the purple one. I think I can take her, but don't wanna mess with Beepen!!!

:chuckle

Booked there...

That's where I'll be.... It'll be later in the evening on friday before I'll arrive though.

Limo

Bring the Limo! :laugh::lol:

Hey I should, but have a feeling she would be in a different class! LOL! Think I will call shotgun and be chauffeured for a change! We should be there in time for dinner. There will be 5 of us as Kristy is bringing her husband. I'm leaving mine home on kid duty. Can't wait!!

:thumbsup

See you all Friday! Drive Safe.

Hey I should, but have a feeling she would be in a different class! LOL! Think I will call shotgun and be chauffeured for a change! We should be there in time for dinner. There will be 5 of us as Kristy is bringing her husband. I'm leaving mine home on kid duty. Can't wait!!

:thumbsup

Devin and I will be down there around mid afternoon on Friday. We will have the XLR and the CTX Sport Wagon (hopefully get it back today) with us.

We are both really looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend - it has been way too long! :)

Dave

Friday Night Dinner/Celebration

Trying to get an idea of who will be in town Friday for dinner. We have a couple of celebrity birthdays (Supa & Lin Sue) we need to celebrate!! Will probably just try to set something up at Max & Erma's just down the street from the hotel. Email me at cubby558@me.com or send me a text and let me know if you'll make it 815/482-9015. Will try for around 6-6:30PM.

It appears we will took up the entire south end of the show...both sides! They have moved some of the cars to different spots & given our corrals (we now have 2) both sides of the street. We should try & be @ the school for registration by 9:00 am. We will save spots for those that are running late.

There is a nice car wash, (4 bays) @ the SW corner of Rangeline Rd & Carmel Drive for those that need to wash the road grime off their rides. :wave:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend Saturday. Y'all have fun.

It appears we will took up the entire south end of the show...both sides! They have moved some of the cars to different spots & given our corrals (we now have 2) both sides of the street. We should try & be @ the school for registration by 9:00 am. We will save spots for those that are running late.

There is a nice car wash, (4 bays) @ the SW corner of Rangeline Rd & Carmel Drive for those that need to wash the road grime off their rides. :wave:

Bruce,
Well, our 04 is not coming to the show, but the girls and I are. I will bring a new CTS-4 2.0 T and Kristy has registered her new Bi-Turbo XTS. The other girls (the quiet ones?) Will bring the other two XLRs. Will I be able to register the CTS and park it in the corral?
See you all Friday.
Boyd

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry