Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Artomobilia 2014

Boyd,

We'll get the CTS in the corral. When you pick up your registration paperwork, you'll have it for the '04 so we'll use that to get you in.
We've had a few drop out at the last minute, so we will have plenty of room.

Updated Attendees:

LinSue- XLR
Cubby & Supa- XLR-V,CTS-V Coupe
Bob & Paula- XLR-V
Tiffany's Dad- XLR
Beepen & daughters- XLR-V, XLR, CTS-4, XTS Vsport
Quinn- XLR-V
Gizmo & PJ- XLR-V
Larry F- XLR
Ed McClure- XLR, Viper (2)
Chicago Dave- XLR, CTS Wagon
whit- XLR-V
Eslic1- XLR
Julie Comella- XLR

Bruce,
Well, our 04 is not coming to the show, but the girls and I are. I will bring a new CTS-4 2.0 T and Kristy has registered her new Bi-Turbo XTS. The other girls (the quiet ones?) Will bring the other two XLRs. Will I be able to register the CTS and park it in the corral?
See you all Friday.
Boyd

Last edited:
I stopped by the Renaissance today and they said they could cone off a section of back lot for us to park in to stay together. You may want to look for it if you get there early. There is a big Silent Auction Benefit party going on at hotel on Saturday night so we may not get those spots when we get back from dinner after the show. See you all tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you guys. We'll miss those of you who won't be with us this year. They will start blocking off the streets later today after rush hour is over. We'll leave from the hotel @ 8:30 am tomorrow & caravan over to the elementary school for registration (if some of you would like to sleep in, you can go over to the school later to get your registration packet, 8:00am to 10:30 am). Drive safely :wave:

Aw heck. :bash:
You guys are going to have a great time! :party

And I'm not gonna be there .... :bawling:

Include me in one of these ..... :grouphug:

Because you know I love you all ..... :love: :love: :love:

And special Happy Birthday wishes to LinSue, Little Woman (our Supa), and Missy Bling, cuz her day is getting close .... :birthday:

:angelXXOO from RA and Ray

Great show!

It was nice having so many of our XLR friends @ the show this year. We had 14 beautiful XLRs & they looked great all lined up together. A BIG THANKS to Tiffany's Dad for setting up Camp Toffolo, it was a life saver with the heat. Thanks again for coming to the show & hopefully we'll do it again next year.:wave:

Waiting for yours and Kathy's awesome pics of the event, Bruce!!:)

Here's a few;

Attachments

• IMG_6297.jpg
    IMG_6297.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_6299.jpg
    IMG_6299.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_6303.jpg
    IMG_6303.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_6310.jpg
    IMG_6310.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_6313.jpg
    IMG_6313.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_6324.jpg
    IMG_6324.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 267
It was nice seeing old friends again and meeting new ones. We had a great time. Thanks again Bruce, Kathy & Cubby for getting everyone together.

T & K

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was wonderful to see so many of you again, after such a long time! And really nice to make some new friends, too!
It was fun to hit the highway in The Barbie Car again - I've missed her almost as much as I've missed you guys.
Thanks Cubby for being the leader, and thanks to Supa for bringing up the rear of our caravan from Illinois!

I stopped in Madison on my way home to have dinner with Hannah and D2. Told them both they missed a "hot" time. :cool: They say hi to all of you, as well. ("Barbie"/Julia was floating down the WI river with beer and inner-tubes. She says "Hi All", too.)

Back home in Avoca, I found David sitting almost right where I'd left him on Thursday night. Told him he'd missed a great time and that everyone asked about him, but my answer was, "Dave's not here." He says Hi to everyone.

Thanks Bruce and Kathy for all the work you put in to herding us cats. :party
Can't wait for the next event!

~Quinn

All I can say is...

This was my first event and it's been a long time since I've met such wonderful people... From the first second I met them I was made to feel like family. YES, I was hard-headed and didn't keep my distance from Gizmo and yes my bank account will pay the price but it was well worth it...lol. And I can not wait for the next outing.... Thank you all so so much for making my first of many outings a weekend to remember.

Also... I have pics I'll be posting soon as well.

It was great meeting you, Eric. Knowing you live so close, we will expect you at future events! :laugh:

This was my first event and it's been a long time since I've met such wonderful people... From the first second I met them I was made to feel like family. YES, I was hard-headed and didn't keep my distance from Gizmo and yes my bank account will pay the price but it was well worth it...lol. And I can not wait for the next outing.... Thank you all so so much for making my first of many outings a weekend to remember.

Too excited...

Cubby the pleasure was all mine.... And I can't wait for the next event. I so look forward to doing it all over again...lol.

It was great meeting you, Eric. Knowing you live so close, we will expect you at future events! :laugh:

Was great meeting you as well Eric. It seems that no matter where people are from throughout the country if they are driving an XLR they are good people. Till we meet again.

It was nice having so many of our XLR friends @ the show this year. We had 14 beautiful XLRs & they looked great all lined up together. A BIG THANKS to Tiffany's Dad for setting up Camp Toffolo, it was a life saver with the heat. Thanks again for coming to the show & hopefully we'll do it again next year.:wave:

My pleasure B & K. It is nothing compared to all you guys do to get it all together for all of us. Next year i may have an air conditioned tent.

A few show pics...

Here's some of the pics I took... More to follow...
DSCF0667.jpgDSCF0678.jpgDSCF0683.jpgDSCF0687.jpgDSCF0692.jpgDSCF0693.jpg

A few show pics...

DSCF0672.jpgDSCF0675.jpgDSCF0680.jpgDSCF0684.jpgDSCF0685.jpgDSCF0696.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry