Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Beautiful days in Denver...

Snow is melting quickly and my little whore of a V really wants to go topless this weekend... :) should be in the 60s for the next few days.

Hope all are enjoying their February.

Sebring or Bust

We're doing some last minute packing. Cubby & Supa will be driving down to Sebring with us this year. We'll hopefully be heading south tomorrow evening & be in Sebring Thursday evening. Quinn & DD are already in FL. soaking up the warm sunshine & will be @ the track on Saturday. SSchooley will meet up with us @ the track on Friday. We have a friend flying in from Belgium for the race; it will be great to see him again. Can't wait to get on the road!

We're doing some last minute packing. Cubby & Supa will be driving down to Sebring with us this year. We'll hopefully be heading south tomorrow evening & be in Sebring Thursday evening. Quinn & DD are already in FL. soaking up the warm sunshine & will be @ the track on Saturday. SSchooley will meet up with us @ the track on Friday. We have a friend flying in from Belgium for the race; it will be great to see him again. Can't wait to get on the road!

Drive careful...but most of all, have fun!!!

Home again

We arrived home today from Sebring, FL, it's good to be home. It was a great race. It was a lot of fun having Cubby, Supa, Quinn, DD & Schooley with us. The weather was in the middle 80s and sunny. :cool:

I yearn for that weather! Poor Misty hasn't seen asphalt since October!!!!!!!

PS GREAT pics B&K! I can't wait to see a nice pic of Andy Pilgrim and Johnny O driving Cadillacs!!!!!!!!

I agree... that weather would be fantastic!! It's been snowing here all day; nothing sticking yet, but about 50 miles west of here has over 2 feet just today. AND, still snowing. And here I thought Spring was supposed to start early this week??? Apparently Mother Nature didn't get the memo...

Scarlett-V was brought out of hibernation today--partly sunny high of 55. Not top-down weather, but good to get her out. She only needed a 'califonia dusting' and is ready for the Asheville/Charleston trip come the end of next week!! Looking forward to being with the group again for another year of great times and travel.:):)

I hear Billings and Jellystone Park via the Beartooth Hwy is nice in the fall.

Yes... Billings & Yellowstone Park are gorgeous in the fall.
How about a fall drive in this part of the country??
Still a couple weeks out from getting the X out for the summer... supposed to be only 38 tomorrow.
I'm busy this weekend clowning in the Shrine Circus... what a BLAST!!!! Most kids' faces just light up when they see a clown... and others want nothing to do with clowns.

Got the X out of storage today. MAN... WHAT AN AUTOMOBILE!!!! After 7 months of not driving it, I almost forgot how much fun it is. And... everything works perfectly!!!!

My V has not seen action since last October. If storms were not headed our way I'd have it out.

Bob

91 degrees today in KY

I fly to FL in the morning to get my new XLR.. I bought it and drove it in the Keys for 2 weeks before we came back home. I am looking forward to the drive to KY!!

My new rims should be here when I get back and then a trip to IN to see Bruce to get the calipers powder coated and installed!

Its going to be a good summer !! :rocker:

I fly to FL in the morning to get my new XLR.. I bought it and drove it in the Keys for 2 weeks before we came back home. I am looking forward to the drive to KY!!

My new rims should be here when I get back and then a trip to IN to see Bruce to get the calipers powder coated and installed!

Correction... It's going to be a GREAT summer!!!:rocker::rocker:

Let us know when you come to Indy so we can get together for dinner.

We got back into town last night and the temp was 40 degrees compared to the 80 degrees we left, that sucked. We stopped at our local bar to make sure my bar stool was still open. :chuckle Cubby had to cut grass this morning couldn't believe it needed to be cut when we haven't had that nice of weather here. :dunno:

We just returned from a 550 mile weekend road trip to Tuscaloosa for the A-Day game at Bama. Of course, this was a Caddy venture as we were itching to stretch her out a bit after acquiring in February. We used a combo route of interstate and two-lane state roads... and she performed like a champ!

We had over 92k at the game and lots of gawkers and compliments around our parking spot. Most everyone had never even seen an XLR before, which was not surprising as I hadn't either until last Fall. It was interesting how traffic would adjust their travel speed to hang around a bit to look... that is if I wasn't blowing by them instead! Lots of fun on an every year occurrence for us... made extra-special via the mode of transport!

I'm certain you guys know exactly what I mean! :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back