Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Do you see XLRs

Sunday May 19th Butler Fairgounds in Hamilton Ohio. A local club had a car show, and there was a silver 2005 XLR he got it 3 years ago in Bowling Green Ky. at a Buick dealer. I told him and his wife about the Homecoming in Bowling Green Ky and this site. :wave: P.S. [ If things work out my wife Toni and i would love to go to the Homecoming, also meet all you find people. It sound like about 20 cars are going so far that wild. I know its going to be a great time. [Jim]

...., there has been times I wanted to change the roof at a red light but was afraid the light would change in the middle....

That DID happen to me while I was sitting at a Light on PCH during rush hour traffic but all the cars around me were watching my top being put down and didn't notice the light had changed to green. Nobody even honked at me even though the light changed in the middle of the Top Cycle and they all waited till it was secured and I put Judy back in gear and drove off.
I was first in line and in the middle lane of a three lane North-bound section and the people that passed me on down the road gave me a BIG Thumbs Up. One guy came up beside of me and the passenger hollered "American Built" and gave me a thumbs up!

I always figured if I tried that, that would be the time the top decided to stop working :dunno: and there I would be stuck in the middle of the road..!! Maybe you can drive it with the top half way, I have never heard. Maybe it wont go in gear, anyone know?

Sunday May 19th Butler Fairgounds in Hamilton Ohio. A local club had a car show, and there was a silver 2005 XLR he got it 3 years ago in Bowling Green Ky. at a Buick dealer. I told him and his wife about the Homecoming in Bowling Green Ky and this site. :wave: P.S. [ If things work out my wife Toni and i would love to go to the Homecoming, also meet all you find people. It sound like about 20 cars are going so far that wild. I know its going to be a great time. [Jim]

You must try to fit this trip into your schedule it will be one of the most awesome gathering of XLR's and theirs owners since the beginning! Hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

We need to find each other at an event this summer. Milford? Fuel Coffee?

That's what hats are for! :laugh::laugh:

Or, to be more ladylike, scarfs. I really may try one of those one day! :willy_nilly:

Yes, I must agree that you are most certainly a cute scarf kind-of gal......
Perhaps we can find one that fits you well for the homecoming.

I am looking for you.....

Steve

Yes, I must agree that you are most certainly a cute scarf kind-of gal......
Perhaps we can find one that fits you well for the homecoming.

I am looking for you.....

Steve

Thanks Steve! I am sure that you have fine and well developed tastes in ladies' scarves.

Please post a picture of yourself modeling the chosen scarf when you find it - that will help me decide if I want it.

And make sure he is wearing his 'short' shorts and halter top!!:laugh::laugh:

Thanks Steve! I am sure that you have fine and well developed tastes in ladies' scarves.

Please post a picture of yourself modeling the chosen scarf when you find it - that will help me decide if I want it.

And make sure he is wearing his 'short' shorts and halter top!!:laugh::laugh:

If he's going to do all that, maybe he can also put on a fashion seminar at Bowling Green! :chuckle :laugh::chuckle

If he's going to do all that, maybe he can also put on a fashion seminar at Bowling Green! :chuckle :laugh::chuckle
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

He better have his mani-pedi done or people will talk.

Awe no this also means he got to do a trip to shoe store for some new high heels with nice bling on them! :rolleyes: :chuckle :laugh: :D

You had to be on the PA trip last year to understand our bantering of Schooley!!:lol::lol:

Y'all are freaking me out! I don't need mental pictures like this.

Just saw a Nieman Marcus edition in Ballwin Mo heading west o on Manchester just past Wood Mills.

I captured this picture on PCH during the last week of April 2013 on a Sunday. The owner just purchased the car, because I saw the dealer logo on the plates on the back.

32639_.jpg

I have better pic, but somehow the pic is upside down.:mad:

Okay, here's a better pic.:cool:

32648_.jpg

A good friend of mine flipped the pic.

There are three heading for Arlington Texas right now. These are just the ones I know that will be on the Hot Rod Power Tour this year. Too bad I'm not going this time, but... priorities.

2008 Cadillac XLR "Excalibur style" - $42500

Cadillac XLR "Excalibur style" Godfather Roadster is a work of art that has all the accessories Cadillac

has to offer plus the advantages of the retractable hardtop, navigation, the bose premium sound system and more.

[h=2]2008 Cadillac XLR 2dr Conv - $42500
Modified XLR.jpg[/h] :dunno: I found this on Craiglist in the Baltimore listed in the section :dunno:
Want a different kind of XLR here you go!
nbnmp-3812048683@sale.craigslist.org[SUP] [?][/SUP]
<aside class="flags"></aside>

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry