Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Not a personal sighting of an XLR, though there are quite a few around here.

Maserati is putting out a series of videos on Youtube called "Maserati Coast to Coast" starting in New York.

Episode 2, released yesterday, is in Lancaster, PA. In the introduction, about the 15 sec mark, there is a Silver XLR parked in the background behind the speaker.

Take a look at:

John

Not a personal sighting of an XLR, though there are quite a few around here.

Maserati is putting out a series of videos on Youtube called "Maserati Coast to Coast" starting in New York.

Episode 2, released yesterday, is in Lancaster, PA. In the introduction, about the 15 sec mark, there is a Silver XLR parked in the background behind the speaker.

Take a look at:

John

Although mine is that color silver, we were not in Lancaster area since spring of 2013
"NOT OUR XLR"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR in Takers, Movie, 2010

Wendy caught this XLR movie shot this morning. :cool:
XLR in movie.jpg

Cadillac XLR in Takers, Movie, 2010 :wave:

We spotted a beautiful Black XLR-V @ the car wash today. Good to see him out enjoying the sunshine.:cool:

Helping move my daughter last week in Wichita and I saw a dark blue xlr. Two noticeable things...tinted windows and whatever you call the hubcaps that spin backward.

Last Sunday I saw a beautiful infrared XLR. Initially, I thought it was a gentleman that I saw previously but then I noticed that he didn't have the updated front fenders so I knew it could not be him. The red light at caught him so I was able to pull up next to him and took a few pictures. I noticed his license plate.:blinzel:

Any rate, that makes three infrared XLR that I've seen in town.

As I was heading north on us1 in south jacksonville florida (Greenland Ed and 9a next to Honda dealership) 12-14-2013. I saw a sweet red xlr-v. The person was in the southbound lane heading towards nocatee /st Augustine. Even if I turned around I still wouldn't have cought up with her. Because I would've had to wait at a red turn lane light. Yes it was a female driver. So if this person frequents this site. Just want to say you picked/have a great investment.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

On the way to the Armed Forces Bowl today in my Light Platinum 07 XLR I pulled in to a McDonalds and parked next to a Light Platinum V XLR. When I went in there was only one table in use and there were 6 men drinking coffee. I found that one of them owned the XLR. It was an 06 and he bought it in 2007 with 5000 miles. He was not interested in the forum and only wanted to talk about his Studebakers. He has a 50 convertible and a 54 sedan. He said he was active in that club and took them to shows all over the state. He said the XLR was just a fancy Corvette and that on a trip out west he had had it to 150 when it would not go any faster.

I see XLR's

No accounting for rude peeps in this country anymore! You did your due diligence after telling him about our site, I would have told him that we take our XLR's all over the country and Bowling green throws out the red carpet when we bring our vehicles in for a mass meeting, now go play with your Studebaker's that you can't tell which way they are going. Who would want to belong to a Studebaker club anyway? Is a corvette's top hard and fold in the trunk? Can most Corvettes go from 0 to 60 in 4.3, mine does and closes out at 158 MPH.:dunno: Hope you enjoyed the game, Bob :wave:

On the way to the Armed Forces Bowl today in my Light Platinum 07 XLR I pulled in to a McDonalds and parked next to a Light Platinum V XLR. When I went in there was only one table in use and there were 6 men drinking coffee. I found that one of them owned the XLR. It was an 06 and he bought it in 2007 with 5000 miles. He was not interested in the forum and only wanted to talk about his Studebakers. He has a 50 convertible and a 54 sedan. He said he was active in that club and took them to shows all over the state. He said the XLR was just a fancy Corvette and that on a trip out west he had had it to 150 when it would not go any faster.

To each their own - at least you gave it a shot! I guess if you're really into Studebakers XLR's probably aren't going to be your thing ... and I'm thinking the Studebakers won't hit 150.

Ah he doesn't know what he's talking about "fancy corvette,150mph. He got fancy right ,150? He must have lifted
36701A41-C0B2-4E74-9166-77A6C39B3697.jpg

Yes I agree. Studebaker's that you can't tell which way they are going.
ate4u2aj.jpg
nice pic though how did you manage to snap this with having both hands in the wheel. Doing 160. Lol. Unless you had your passenger snap the photo

I just saw who I think is Bruce in his white supercharged v heading to world golf hall of fame

Mecum Auction 2014

I visited the Mecum Classic Car Auction in Kissimmee today. Most of you around the country can watch on cable TV at NBC Sports and/or the Esquire Channels.
Didn't see any XLRs up for auction but there was a black on black XLR V sporting Ohio license plates in the visitor parking lot. Someone from Ohio with a love for the aviation
vanity plate and a black XLR V showed up today.

What a great event. 3,000 Classic Cars to be auctioned over the next ten days or so. Most can catch the action on cable TV or if you come in person let me know.
I would enjoy the company if the scheduling can be made to work.

Steve

Port Charlotte Florida sightings!

I often see a red XLR in the Port Charlotte Florida area but I have never seen it sitting, only going the other way. Yesterday I saw a Gold Mist (going the other way) and about 4 minutes later I saw another XLR, this time a silver grey.

Do we have any Port Charlotte Florida or area members? How would I search that?

I just saw a black xlr at the remodeled church that is now a nail salon called FYE. I wonder if they know about the xlr site. They have a window sticker of FYE. The place is in south mandarin in Jax Florida

Just saw my color fly by me. Heading towards st augustine outlet mall. But I'm not in my xlr. In my moms van.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back