Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Back and sides....

Am I seeing this XLR picture right it looks like the back bumper is flat black or sprayed with undercoating??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

To me it looks like the back and lower sides are in black.... I wish he would've come back so you could've gotten more pics...

To me it looks like the back and lower sides are in black.... I wish he would've come back so you could've gotten more pics...

Yes, the sides are black, the green stripes come down from the top edge maybe 3 inches and I 'think' it also had a green stripe along the bottom edge of the sides. I will keep my eye out for it!

Talked with this nice English guy man from palm coast. He has a silver 05 Xlr. So while I'm waiting on new tires here I snapped a pic of his alongside mine. He is having a new window regulator installed. He told me that there is another metallic red Xlr in his area. He sees the car at the pub when he watches soccer. But never sees the owner

3f8bc4293e0143f6e967a37c6fc4b895.jpg

Well this Xlr v is pending sale. Some lucky guy/gal in Michigan or somewhere up north.
2fd8232cca0e9882efddd1f983f4fd58.jpg
bd9a19e614e497d4d295e8e004b9e9c2.jpg
hopefully the person will register here on the Xlr site. But on another note. I wish dealers would stop asking me if I want to sell. I know these are sought after rides. But please my baby
e6ae4895245e61a2e7c9677b55043310.jpg
739642fbd598a29aa3fb0e169a1dc198.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this XLR for sale at the Charlotte Spring Autofair, held last weekend.

No affiliation.

Attachments

• DSC01547.jpg
    DSC01547.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC01549.jpg
    DSC01549.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC01550.jpg
    DSC01550.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 289
The antenna added on the back has nothing to do with the year. It looks to be a V, so it is either an '06, '07 or '08.

I guess this is a 04 or 05 modified xm antenna

Ok the deal fell through. So this black beauty is back up for sale.
18f0fb0e39ad32b674a4a3a23349e68e.jpg

Contact Jeff Nelson at (904) 654-5001
jeff.nelson@fieldsauto.com

I think I saw my neighbor (different neighborhood) take his black Xlr out. Saw a black Xlr today (Friday 4/24) around 5:00 pm (4:55 pm exact) on international golf parkway here in St Augustine fl 32092 area of world golf village

Spotted on 95 north turned east on cr 210 in Jacksonville st August Florida around 950 am on Thursday may 7
bddb8a283fb0dad65fcccbc161594cb1.jpg
a931da2a0d0435c0d1821feb2a94f99a.jpg
was in my moms rental so was only able to snap pic the driver and passenger were women

Silver XLR in GA; I-95 north

Today while returning from the Kitty Hawk/Outer Banks trip I spotted a silver XLR running north on I-95
in Georgia. It was slightly north of marker 80 and also just north of the Jerico River. Would be neat if we had enough members watching that we started seeing and reporting on each other......or perhaps not.

Steve

'06 XLR-V Black Beauty (Fields Cadillac)

Ok the deal fell through. So this black beauty is back up for sale.
18f0fb0e39ad32b674a4a3a23349e68e.jpg

Contact Jeff Nelson at (904) 654-5001
jeff.nelson@fieldsauto.com

Hawkeye,

Just wanted to say "Hi" and "Thanx" for all you do for this forum. We were lucky enough to be the winning bidders for the "V" you call 'Black Beauty' at Fields. You were right Sir, it's an Awesome car and Jeff was Great to work with.

As we're 'just up the road a bit' ... we're looking forward to meeting you and attending some functions as time allows (like you, I tend to be out of town for the important ones). :-(

Thanx again & Chat soon,

Last edited:
Hawkeye,

Just wanted to say "Hi" and "Thanx" for all you do for this forum. We were luck enough to be the winning bidders for the "V" you call 'Black Beauty' at Fields. You were right Sir, it's an Awesome car and Jeff was Great to work with.

As we're 'just up the road a bit' ... we're looking forward to meeting you and attending some functions as time allows (like you, I tend to be out of town for the important ones). :-(

Thanx again & Chat soon,

Welcome aboard this great Xlr site. Great set of people here so if you have a question on your new purchase. Then someone will hopefully chime in with knowledge about our cars

Welcome aboard this great Xlr site. Great set of people here so if you have a question on your new purchase. Then someone will hopefully chime in with knowledge about our cars

Thanx for the warm welcome Sir,

Regarding the Great site & people ... I couldn't agree more ! The Forum's been invaluable in maintaining our '04 over the years. So a 'shout-out' Thanx to all ...

Cheers & "Long Live the Legend",

Last edited:
Welcome aboard to the greatest XLR Forum! Please feel free to check out all the events and if you got questions about your new ride you can search or post it here. There is a lot of knowledge about all years of XLR's on here ........Enjoy your ride and Cruz'on Topless

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Welcome aboard to the greatest XLR Forum! Please feel free to check out all the events and if you got questions about your new ride you can search or post it here. There is a lot of knowledge about all years of XLR's on here ........Enjoy your ride and Cruz'on Topless

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Thanx D&W,

Happy to be here :) Very much appreciate your posts over the years ...

PS - Congrats, you have a beautiful XLR !

First year sighting for me today in Marietta Ga 8 miles from the BIG CHICKEN, (for those who know). Elderly man over 70, I'm only 66, in a 04-05 Crimson Pearl XLR in great condition with the top up in 85 degree weather. Why? We were both going in the same direction for at least 8 miles before I made my turn. Great views for at least 15 minutes, no pictures. Haven't learned to eat, text, drive and take pictures at the same time. I'm old school. Just eat, text and drive. He did have Tennessee plates and acknowledged my thumb's Up.

My car goes out tomorrow with the top down to another car show starring my XLR again. Love the car show circuit.

Last edited:
First year sighting for me today in Marietta Ga 3, miles from the BIG CHICKEN, (for those who know). Elderly man over 70 in a 04-05 Crimson Pearl XLR in great condition, I'm only 66 :). We were both going in the same direction for at least 8 miles before I made my turn. Great views for at least 15 minutes, no pictures. Haven't learned to eat, text, drive and take pictures at the same time. I'm old school. Just eat, text and drive. He did have Tennessee plates and acknowledged my thumb's Up.

My car goes out tomorrow with the top down to another car show starring my XLR again. Love the car show circuit.

I'll be attending 2 car shows down here in Florida. One is the annual cruisin to the creek in st Augustine fl, On the historic st rd 13. The other will be a 1st annual car show and fall festival. That will be at the lady of good council in st Augustine world golf village area. The cruisin to the creek has about 400+ cars. It'll be nice if more xlrs would join me. Then we could have a sectioned off group area.
These are both in October.

Silver xLR spotted in Raleigh NC

I was on I-540 in Raleigh on business this past Thursday, 5/28/15 and spotted a 2006-2008 Silver XLR with the top down. Actually, my assistant spotted it first just as we were getting on 540.

Two ladies in the car, enjoying the perfect top-down weather, both with blonde hair. I was driving my Tahoe as I was in Raleigh for business. No photo, but the car had standard NC plates on it.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom