Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Going broke

The new job is going well, I'm staying very busy. This is my 10th week and it feels normal now. Every day brings something new to learn, which can be taxing. Last week I got to do my first GM transmission rebuild @ the new location, it was a lot of fun. It sure was nice to get to break in the new transmission special tools that we had purchased a couple of months ago.
Thanks to all of you for your support and well wishes.:wave:
Thats great Bruce glad hear your liking your new work place and having fun working on those cars.:D

Fred

The new job is going well, I'm staying very busy. This is my 10th week and it feels normal now. Every day brings something new to learn, which can be taxing. Last week I got to do my first GM transmission rebuild @ the new location, it was a lot of fun. It sure was nice to get to break in the new transmission special tools that we had purchased a couple of months ago.
Thanks to all of you for your support and well wishes.:wave:

10th week!!! WOW... doesn't time fly when you're having FUN!!!

1st XLR visit

Corndog came by today to have his XLR-V serviced. It sure was nice to be back under an XLR again.:) The oil change took longer than normal because everyone wanted to check out the V. I had to pull out an '86 Fiero to bring in George's V, what a difference.:lol:

Corndog came by today to have his XLR-V serviced. It sure was nice to be back under an XLR again.:) The oil change took longer than normal because everyone wanted to check out the V. I had to pull out an '86 Fiero to bring in George's V, what a difference.:lol:

WOW... there are still fiero's back there - on the road??? I haven't seen one out here in YEARS!!

March2010Powershot071.jpg

Corndog's beautiful V, today @ Miller Auto Care.:cool:

Looks good, George!

Well, it's been a year this past Tuesday. It's hard to believe. Bruce definitely made the right move.

Congrats on your first anniversary! Hope you spend many more years at this shop--unless you go out on your own!!!

Congrats Bruce!!! At the time this all happen for you Ingrid and I were very happy things went your way and after a year I know you are happy and content with your decision. Wish you all the best for 2011 and many years to come.:blinzel:

Fred & Ingrid:wave::wave::wave:

Well, it's been a year this past Tuesday. It's hard to believe. Bruce definitely made the right move.
Seems like yesterday - and a long time ago ... isn't it funny that circumstances sort of force us into new directions that were sort of meant to be? Happy for you both ..... :love:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom