Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

LIST OF PLEDGES FOR XLR BRICK @ NCM -

Hey Dave put me in for $30. Where will the brick end up?

List updated - Thanks Mike. :rocker:

Hello ChicagoDave! Been off-the-air for some time ~ please count me in for the $30 and let me know where / how to pay! Just went through a few messages about the NHC and saw something about a PA Tour but no details. Anybody? Thanx!!
Vince / Grand Island, NY

Hello ChicagoDave! Been off-the-air for some time ~ please count me in for the $30 and let me know where / how to pay! Just went through a few messages about the NHC and saw something about a PA Tour but no details. Anybody? Thanx!!
Vince / Grand Island, NY

Hey Vince - thanks for the pledge. I will get the list updated. As far as money goes, we will have something updated shortly. Bruce spoke with the NCM today, they can set up a "fund" for XLR owners to send their money to, it would bank the money until the required amount is obtained for the brick. Details will follow.

As far as the PA trip - here is the thread:

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5133

We'll put in $50.00. It would be cool to go to NCM someday & be able to see a brick for us!

Amy & Mike

We'll put in $50.00. It would be cool to go to NCM someday & be able to see a brick for us!

Amy & Mike

Thanks Amy & Mike - I've updated the list. We're over $1,000 now! Just about halfway there. :rocker:

Hey everyone - don't forget to read about the new FUND being set up at the Corvette Museum. You can contribute directly to the museum and they will accumulate our money toward the brick. The fund should be all set up by Monday. Come on, lets get others to contribute for this very special tribute to the Cadillac XLR. It is only fitting that it be recognized with its GM cousin, the Corvette. :rocker:

Lets keep this going! I received another pledge (check) this weekend. We are just about halfway there! Please contact any of your forum friends and encourage them to donate. If you don't see your name on this list - WHY NOT? $20, $30 - whatever you feel you could give will be greatly appreciated. :rocker:

Put me down for $50. Without going through all the list to whom should the check go? Thanks.
WLB

Put me down for $50. Without going through all the list to whom should the check go? Thanks.
WLB

Thank you so much, Wayne. You can send the check directly to Megan, at the National Corvette Museum. Here is the info:

Megan Meredith
Corvette Blvd Brick Program
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
270.781.7973 ext 136

Checks Payable to: National Corvette Museum

XLR Brick Fund is set up!!

I received confirmation from Megan, at NCM, that our BRICK FUND is now set up. Anyone that wants to, can send a check directly to Megan, at the museum (see main information on the main page of the forum). We are still getting pledges, but we still have a ways to go. Come on people, lets get going and get those pledges in! Please post a reply to this thread or send me a PM and I will get your pledge amount added to the list. :wave:

Sent $100 today. Thanks to the organizers :wave:

Guys,
I sent jack a check that hasn't cleared yet. Are you all holding checks until you are ready to pay?

Guys,
I sent jack a check that hasn't cleared yet. Are you all holding checks until you are ready to pay?

Dave,

Did you send a check to Jack Parker? He was collecting for Bruce and Kathy's brick, not the XLR (24x24) brick. I have been keeping track of people pledging (and updating the list on this thread), hadn't heard from you yet. But if you are donating to the XLR Brick, let me know the amount and I will add your name to the pledge list. Thanks Dave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Also - anyone else that has committed to a pledge (listed on the 1st page of this thread), feel free to go ahead and send your money in directly to the National Corvette Museum - there is a fund set up there to collect our money toward our XLR brick. Please send your check to Megan at the following address:

Megan's contact information:

Megan Meredith
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
270.781.7973 ext 136

Sent my $50.00 Today

OK, so lets start a list of those XLR people that would like to pledge toward the Museum Brick - PM me or post your pledge (I will update the running list).
- Come on folks, lets make sure the XLR permanently has a place in Bowling Green!
:rocker:

GOAL: $2,600 (24" x 24" Brick) RUNNING TOTAL: $1,225 as of 8/9/11

1. Chicago Dave* (Dave) - $100 4x8 brick
2. Graytoad * (Sandy) - $50
3. Sschooley (Steve) - $50
4. Jetboy * (Kent) -$100
5. Mytime (Glen) - $125 4x8 brick
6. mtrocket (Rod) -$30
7. Cubby & Supa (Kevin & Marion) -$100 4x8 brick
8. Homegameroom (Rich) -$30
9. Gizmo (Marvin) -$50
10. Lola's Mom (RA & Ray) -$30 4x8 brick
11. Tiffany's Dad (Marc) - $50
12. 05 GD XLR Caddy (Dan) -$50
13. Madmac (Brian) - $50
14. Onalaska (Steve) - $50
15. Mrs Onalaska (Diane) - $50
16. rleonard * (Bob) - $20 (paid Chicago Dave already)
17. JackParker06V (Jack and Lynda) - $50
18. Airmike (Mike) - $30
19. Vinman (Vince) - $30
20. XLRATING (Amy & Mike) - $50
21. BobW * (Bob W) - $50
22. WLB (Wayne and Linda) - $50
23. Matthijs (Matt) - $30 4x8 brick

* indicates money already sent to National Corvette Museum Fund.
05 Grand Daddy's Brick money ($50.00) sent it today, Come on folk's if you can afford a car this awesome we can't afford to miss out on getting an awesome XLR Brick set in stone to support our awesome cars in Bowling Green now can we. Please If you did not get on the list yet to donate come on and help us out, This is our chance to get a place set in stone forever! :blinzel: :rocker:

Brick Payment Addrees where to send money donations to:

OK, so lets start a list of those XLR people that would like to pledge toward the Museum Brick - PM me or post your pledge (I will update the running list).
- Come on folks, lets make sure the XLR permanently has a place in Bowling Green!
:rocker:

GOAL: $2,600 (24" x 24" Brick) RUNNING TOTAL: $1,225 as of 8/9/11

1. Chicago Dave* (Dave) - $100 4x8 brick
2. Graytoad * (Sandy) - $50
3. Sschooley (Steve) - $50
4. Jetboy * (Kent) -$100
5. Mytime (Glen) - $125 4x8 brick
6. mtrocket (Rod) -$30
7. Cubby & Supa (Kevin & Marion) -$100 4x8 brick
8. Homegameroom (Rich) -$30
9. Gizmo (Marvin) -$50
10. Lola's Mom (RA & Ray) -$30 4x8 brick
11. Tiffany's Dad (Marc) - $50
12. 05 GD XLR Caddy (Dan) -$50
13. Madmac (Brian) - $50
14. Onalaska (Steve) - $50
15. Mrs Onalaska (Diane) - $50
16. rleonard * (Bob) - $20 (paid Chicago Dave already)
17. JackParker06V (Jack and Lynda) - $50
18. Airmike (Mike) - $30
19. Vinman (Vince) - $30
20. XLRATING (Amy & Mike) - $50
21. BobW * (Bob W) - $50
22. WLB (Wayne and Linda) - $50
23. Matthijs (Matt) - $30 4x8 brick

* indicates money already sent to National Corvette Museum Fund.

Brick Payment Address where to send money donations to:

Megan Meredith
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
270.781.7973 ext 136

Brick Payment Address where to send money donations to:

Megan Meredith
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
270.781.7973 ext 136

Just a reminder folks - if your name is listed on the pledge list, go ahead and send your check into Megan Meredith at the Corvette Museum. We now have a "fund" set up toward our goal of $2,600 for a 24x24 Brick in Bowling Green, KY. I'm really surprised that with about 500 members on here, we are not even halfway to our goal. I know there are a lot of XLR people that love their car - what a great way to show your support for the car that "turns you on", when you turn IT on. :cool:
I see many people posting - but their names are not on the pledge list... come on and step up. $30 - $50 donation (its just a tank of gas). I know we can reach our $2,600 goal by the end of the summer. :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom