Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Meet and Greet Colorado Trip

Unfortunately, the Hampton Inn hasn't returned my call about having water available for the detail/mobile wash guy, so I have not sent anything up with him--I think we are on our own!! I am going to try and call one more time, but I keep missing the Manager to get a decision. I will also call Kerwin at Aloha Detailing to see if there is somewhere else we can go.

And, is there a final place and time to show up for the detailing company?? And that's on when .... Sunday or Monday??

We will be rolling in sometime late Sunday afternoon to early evening I think .... coming in from Albuquerque that morning ... very carefully through Santa Rosa County ... lol

Marion .... I am very happy that you took this on ... I, frankly, have never cared what kind of car anyone drove .... still don't. My only question is .... Where and When is the Meet and Greet???!!! :party

And, is there a final place and time to show up for the detailing company?? And that's on when .... Sunday or Monday??

We will be rolling in sometime late Sunday afternoon to early evening I think .... coming in from Albuquerque that morning ... very carefully through Santa Rosa County ... lol
Like Cubby having a hard time getting a response. I should have it set tomorrow. Looks like it might be Phantom. I hope to have an answer tomorrow. Will post and let people know.

We should be in CS sometime mid afternoon on Sunday. I'll go out on limb with this one, if you see a black XLR with Alberta plates (white background red lettering), it will probably be us. No reason to wait until Monday, flag us down. :blinzel:

Brian
You are at the Hamptons with us just listen for the loud room and that is where you will find us at. You usually tend to migrate into someones room. Usually who ever has the biggest cooler. We have been known to just sit in the parking lot with our drinks. We'll see you there.

Good news people we are starting to get responses to my inquires. Hope to have something booked by tomorrow. Kathy aka Photo Girl has been helping me with this task. Thank you Kathy for all your help.

We should be in CS sometime mid afternoon on Sunday. I'll go out on limb with this one, if you see a black XLR with Alberta plates (white background red lettering), it will probably be us. No reason to wait until Monday, flag us down. :blinzel:

The Midwest people should be arriving mid afternoon on Sunday, too.
We'll look for you! Although, you will probably hear us before you see us! :chuckle

The Midwest people should be arriving mid afternoon on Sunday, too.
We'll look for you! Although, you will probably hear us before you see us! :chuckle
The Hampton has been pretty good about putting all of us on the same floor and close together. I think we are in there computer system for beware of this group keep them together. :laugh::laugh:

Good news everyone we have a place. Reservations were secrued today.
Our dinner/meet & greet will be at Stagecoach Inn.
Their address is 702 Manitou Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829

Here is there website: http://www.stagecoachinn.com/

I have been in contact with a gentlemen there named Bruce. We are able to wear denim and they can do separate checks.
Our reservations are Monday May 24th at 6:30pm. My count was 21 people. I have checked other places and they are booked or can not accomodate us. I hope this will be a good place for us. You can go on their site and check out the menu.
:D

Stagecoach it is, is it coinicidence the Manitou Fire Dept is only a block away??
I like you already and I haven't even met you yet. You are very observent. No it's not a coinicidence. First night in SA we met the fire department want to keep tradition going. :chuckle:chuckle

Good news everyone we have a place. Reservations were secrued today.
Our dinner/meet & greet will be at Stagecoach Inn.
Their address is 702 Manitou Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829

Here is there website: http://www.stagecoachinn.com/

I have been in contact with a gentlemen there named Bruce. We are able to wear denim and they can do separate checks.
Our reservations are Monday May 24th at 6:30pm. My count was 21 people. I have checked other places and they are booked or can not accomodate us. I hope this will be a good place for us. You can go on their site and check out the menu.
:D

Thanks Supa, for all of your hard work...you're the best!!!

Thanks for setting this up!

Yes, Marion and Kathy .... thank you ...

I guess we'll be meetin' and greetin' you in the parking lot :wave: ???? Monday??? Any plans for that day before the dinner that we can join in on?
MM Shirts for dinner??

See you SO SOON! :love:

We're bringing our Midwest Marauder shirts, too!

Yes, Marion and Kathy .... thank you ...

I guess we'll be meetin' and greetin' you in the parking lot :wave: ???? Monday??? Any plans for that day before the dinner that we can join in on?
MM Shirts for dinner??

See you SO SOON! :love:

Monday, we will probably take it easy and visit some of the things closer to CS. I would like to visit the Air Force Academy, Monday might be a good day for that. I'm sure we will make plans after we arrive on Sunday. Keep in contact via cell phones. What do you have in mind?

Monday, we will probably take it easy and visit some of the things closer to CS. I would like to visit the Air Force Academy, Monday might be a good day for that. I'm sure we will make plans after we arrive on Sunday. Keep in contact via cell phones. What do you have in mind?

Depending on when the car gets cleaned up (of course) .... we'd like to just hang local that day I think .... you know .... see you guys- catch up .... meet for lunch .... browse around .... whatever. Did I hear something about an AF Academy graduation???

The graduation is on Wednesday, so I think we should steer clear on that day. Monday sounds good to us. I'd like to see if we can get the cars parked near the Chapel for some pics--that building is awesome looking!!!

Depending on when the car gets cleaned up (of course) .... we'd like to just hang local that day I think .... you know .... see you guys- catch up .... meet for lunch .... browse around .... whatever. Did I hear something about an AF Academy graduation???

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom