Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mid-Ohio August 3-5 2012

According to the Mid-Ohio schedule, there will be two World Challenge races that weekend. Saturday 5:05-6:15 pm. Sunday 9:55-10:55 am. :wave:

Thanks Giz!!

Got my email and for once:lol: didn't wait until the last minute to sign up. Coach and I are counting the days until we're all at Camp Toffolo.

You did such a great job so far what are the odds of getting us a parade lap!?!

Thanks again
e

Wow! Give 'em an inch...:chuckle:chuckle

Glad you guys got in on the deal. I warned them in advance that I may have more names to add on Friday. But, I keep asking Corporate about grandstand seating and get no replies. If I add parade laps to that, I'm afraid they'll cut me off all together. Corporate has the week off, so I don't expect to hear back from them until next week.

Parade laps are a logistics nightmare for us to use our own cars. At Belle Isle, they had 8 new CTS-Vs staged just behind the pits for the parade lap. They may do something like that at Mid-Ohio, but I would expect that's going to be reserved for GM Execs. You never know... I'll bring my fire suit just in case. :naughty:

Giz:
What can we say - When you're the best, people come to expect the best!!
Thanks again!
e

Question? Do these Cadillac Tickets include admission all weekend and infield parking pass or do we still need to get them from Mid Ohio? Not sure if I understood it all correctly.
Thanks again Giz for the insight. You are the man.

Question? Do these Cadillac Tickets include admission all weekend and infield parking pass or do we still need to get them from Mid Ohio? Not sure if I understood it all correctly.
Thanks again Giz for the insight. You are the man.

I just got off the phone with Cindy at Mid-Ohio. She said they haven't sent out any of the ticketing to Cadillac, yet, but she is "100% sure these will include general admission tickets." Like I said above, we've been going to Mid-Ohio for years and you can't get into the Corral area without at least a general admission ticket AND a corral pass. Based on the flyer, I'd say we're going to get at least four things in the mail: a welcome letter with the schedule and directions, (2) general admission tickets, and (1) corral pass.

I spoke with Whit today, hoping he & Karen can make it to Mid-Ohio. Maybe Quinn & DD will join us as well, won't be the same without them.:wave:

Larry Fahrenkamp & his grandson Nate will be joining us for the weekend. It's going to be one big party!

Attendee list

Cubby & Supa- XLR-V
Marc & Kris-XLR
Schooley & Dad-XLR
Chicago Dave & Devin-XLR
Larry & Nate-XLR
unionrunner & coach-XLR-V
Gizmo & PJ-XLR-V

Quinn & DD?
Whit & Karen?
Rich?
Hatty?
Harrower?
boilermaker?
Anthony Cundari?

There is plenty of room for more!

Cubby & Supa- XLR-V
Marc & Kris-XLR
Schooley & Dad-XLR
Chicago Dave & Devin-XLR
Larry & Nate-XLR
unionrunner & coach-XLR-V
Gizmo-XLR-V

Quinn & DD?
Whit & Karen?
Rich?
Hatty?
Harrower?
boilermaker?
Anthony Cundari?

There is plenty of room for more!

5AM (PJ) will be coming with me.

Dash plaque

Here is the event dash plaque for Mid-Ohio;

Attachments

• Mid-Ohio dash plaque.jpg
    Mid-Ohio dash plaque.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 230
Great job Bruce. The dsh plaques are fantastic. This time next week Tiffany should be arriving at the hotel in Sunbury, Ohio. Anyone else going on Thursday nite?

Has anyone that signed up for the Cadillac event gotten any tickets or info yet? All i have gotten so far is a confirmation when I ordered it. Getting awful close and it would be nice to know what we are getting for the $125 fee.

Has anyone that signed up for the Cadillac event gotten any tickets or info yet? All i have gotten so far is a confirmation when I ordered it. Getting awful close and it would be nice to know what we are getting for the $125 fee.

I have not seen anything yet; but I haven't been home for two weeks. I'll check when I get home tomorrow.

Check "My Events Page" on Registration Confirmation

I have not seen anything yet;

I too am wondering where's the stuff. Went back to my Registration Confirmation and clicked the "My Events Page" and saw this message:

1. Name: *************
YOUR RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED!
We are thrilled that you plan to join us at the Cadillac Racing event. Once onsite, you will be requested to check in. Click here for driving directions.
We look forward to seeing you trackside!

I believe this suggests that the Cadillac stuff will be waiting for us............

Steve

Just got off the phone with mid-ohio to see if our tickets were gonna be there at "will call" but they don't seem to know anything about the Cadillac tickets to their corral. Hope we didn't get scammed.:dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom