Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mid-Ohio race weekend August 5-7

Tiffany's Dad

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Xenon Blue XLR
Mid-Ohio Race

Just got Hampton Inn Hotel room reserved for races in August. Going over on the 4th so I can start setting up camp early morning on the 5th.

I need to check with Supa and see if she wants to go. That's the weekend of her birthday!! If she doesn't go, I may have to miss it this year, or end up in the doghouse!!

Just got Hampton Inn Hotel room reserved for races in August. Going over on the 4th so I can start setting up camp early morning on the 5th.

I need to check with Supa and see if she wants to go. That's the weekend of her birthday!! If she doesn't go, I may have to miss it this year, or end up in the doghouse!!

I think she'll want to go after she gets a taste of the ALMS racing series @ Sebring.:rocker:

I spoke with Connie @ Mid-Ohio & we have our infield parking corral (aka Camp Toffolo) reserved for the race weekend.:wave:

Which Hampton are you talking about, Mark? David and I are planning on coming :wave:
~Quinn

It is the Hampton Inn Columbus/Delaware I-71 North. The same one we have stayed at in the past years. TX#740-363-4700. Hope you guys can make it. Just ordered a Cadillac canopy to support the new race team. Trying to get my son and his buddies to bring my DTS to help haul the extra equipment.

Made my reservation today! Yippee!

My birthday is August 21st dear this is not my birthday weekend. It is my birthday month. :D

Come on Supa. Who else would you rather spend your birthday with? And at your age now you won't remember it anyway..:laugh::laugh:luv u

Come on Supa. Who else would you rather spend your birthday with? And at your age now you won't remember it anyway..:laugh::laugh:luv u

Luv you too Marc!!!! I just figured you and Cubby was making this a guys trip again. :D

I'm trying to convince 5AM into going, but it's really not her thing. We'll just have to wait and see.

MM weekend @ Mid-Ohio!!

Supa & I will be in attendance, along with Phil!:lol::lol:

We have our tickets and hotel for Friday-Sunday. Looking forward to seeing the Cadillac CTS-V's racing!!:cool::cool:

Attaboy Cuby and Supa. I got a golf cart reserved for the whole weekend in case we need a beer run. LOL

Marc, Thanks for getting the golf cart.:cool:

It will be great having Cubby & Supa @ the race.:rocker:

Did you guys get the weekend tickets?

Yes, I bought the ultimate package, pit pass, etc. We're there for the whole weekend!!

Marc, Thanks for getting the golf cart.:cool:

It will be great having Cubby & Supa @ the race.:rocker:

Did you guys get the weekend tickets?

Wish I could go. Beyond the budget

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics