Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

MM invade Indy '09

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
It sure was great to see our friends this weekend. We are lucky to have such great friends that are so much fun to be around. "Super Freak" and her side kick "Homegrown" were able to stay out of trouble.:lol: We had a fun day on Saturday @ the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Lucas Oil Stadium. We had a nice dinner @ Rick's Cafe Boatyard (Thanks Kris) where Bob and Paula were able fly in and to join us. The group returned to the hotel both nights where the party continued into the early morning. This group really knows how to have a GOOD time. We can't wait to get together again.

Bruce :wave:

Here are some pictures;

Thanks MMs for a GREAT weekend! It was especially great to have Bob and Paula with us. H E ' S B A C K !
Can't wait for the next get-together. I haven't laughed that much since, well, our trip to MADISON! Wait. There's someone at the door...

Who's there?

What a great freakin' time! I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants! It was great to see Cubby & Super Freak, Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling, Homegrown, IndyXLRVGuy and of course, Bob & Paula. Bob looks great & is doing very well. I saw parts of Indianapolis I had never seen before... and I've lived in Indiana my entire life. I'm very tired, but it was worth it.

I can't wait to see them again!

Kathy:)

It was sooo much fun this weekend. This is one crazy bunch. By the way Indy guy Dave's not here. Thank you everyone for all the fun. Can't wait for the next get together. I second Photo girls I'm tired. So many stories so little time.:chuckle:chuckle

I need one of you to send me a copy of the picture for my Christmas card. I forgot to have someone to take a pic on my camera. :)

Thanks MMs for a GREAT weekend! It was especially great to have Bob and Paula with us. H E ' S B A C K !
Can't wait for the next get-together. I haven't laughed that much since, well, our trip to MADISON! Wait. There's someone at the door...

Who's there?
George your part of the MMs. I know not everyone has gotten the chance to meet IndyXLRGuy yet, but let me tell everyone he fits in great with all of us. He is just as crazy as the rest of us. He is quick with the comebacks. :chuckle:cool:

This is Dave--are there any messages for me?:laugh::laugh:

Next time I'm renting two rooms--one for partying and one for sleeping. These guys don't know when to quit:D:D Just kiddin', what a great group of friends. It's been awhile since we were in Indy. Lots to do and see, just wish it would have been warmer. I guess we brought the weather with us.

See you guys in Ashville next month--if not sooner!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom