Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

National Corvette Homecoming 7/14-7/16/11

Remember to register for the Homecoming event as well as book a room ....

There will be limited invitations for the Touch of Class ..... only will be extended to the early registars (registree's?) (whatever)! :wave:

Remember to registar for the Homecoming event as well as book a room ....

There will be limited invitations for the Touch of Class ..... only will be extended to the early registars! :wave:

Thanks RA!!! Almost forgot... got it done.
Can hardly wait to see everyone again!!!
Hey Madmac... you think you'll come through here? We could caravan down...

Thanks RA!!! Almost forgot... got it done.
Can hardly wait to see everyone again!!!
Hey Madmac... you think you'll come through here? We could caravan down...
THAT is a GREAT idea! You guys are coming through territory where you could pick up more cars on the way .... you know what an impressive sight it is to travel together .... not to mention that it is always a good idea to travel with a buddy ..... :love:

They will only give the rate from the 14-17th. ($99.00 night) We are booked from the 13-17th as well and I asked when I called about getting the rate, but they said they couldn't do it. the rate for the 13th is $119.00--only $20.00 more. You drink a bottle of wine worth more than that.:lol::lol:

You know, Cubby... you DO have a point there. I was thinking of cancelling the Courtyard and staying at the Holiday, since it was ONLY $30 more. But... as you've so graciously pointed out, that's one more bottle of wine I can either bring along OR purcahse while I'm there. So, guess I'll cancel the Holiday and stay at the Courtyard... what WAS I thinking!!!????:pat::pat::pat:

THAT is a GREAT idea! You guys are coming through territory where you could pick up more cars on the way .... you know what an impressive sight it is to travel together .... not to mention that it is always a good idea to travel with a buddy ..... :love:

As it gets closer... maybe we can figure out a route so we link up with you guys and FR on the way down.:blinzel::blinzel:

As it gets closer... maybe we can figure out a route so we link up with you guys and FR on the way down.:blinzel::blinzel:

That sounds like a good plan, we had fun caravaning to San Antonio. When I went to RIII I joined up with others starting in Kansas City and we picked up more on the way.

Anyone who is reading this, please make a reservation ANYWHERE! The special pricing and the invitations to the Touch of Class are going to be VERY limited ....

It does not matter where you stay .... a few of the hotels are just across the street from each other -

Rod the best route for us is to head east through Saskatchewan then south to Fargo. From there I have a couple of choices and I don't think there is much differnce in distance. I can head south to KC and then head east. I would think that yourself and FR might be headed in that general direction as well. We can talk more as we get closer. Not sure if there will be others along the way that we can tag up with. Time will tell. One thing for sure is if we do travel together I'm not leading right Rich!!!!

I'm thinking most of us "westerners" will be going through KC. Like you said, when things get closer we can talk.

By golly .... I just added the 20th car to the list of attendees from this forum!

Oh, boy .... it's gonna be one heck of a :party!!!!

Hmmmm, should I add Phil D. Cooler to the list?? ;)

By golly .... I just added the 20th car to the list of attendees from this forum!

Oh, boy .... it's gonna be one heck of a :party!!!!

Hmmmm, should I add Phil D. Cooler to the list?? ;)
Of course never leave home without him. :chuckle

You're number 21!

Don't worry - when the caravans start to form, we'll find you!

Welcome!
Looks like we can get some caravans going to Bowling Green from North, South, East and West ... very cool!

Spread the word ... keep 'em coming!

yea there is another member from atlanta on here I'll ask him if he's going also so we can go together

You're number 21!

Don't worry - when the caravans start to form, we'll find you!

Welcome!

This was getting lost in the threads .... we need to keep it active .... it would be nice to hit 40 cars! I think we can do it! :wave:

BTW - check out the T-shirt threads .... when you get to the event you will want a few to go with your car!

This was getting lost in the threads .... we need to keep it active .... it would be nice to hit 40 cars! I think we can do it! :wave:

BTW - check out the T-shirt threads .... when you get to the event you will want a few to go with your car!

Only 40???!?!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back