Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Party @ CornDog's 2011

Had a great time!! Thanks George for hosting the first get together of the year. You did a good job George! Wish the Colts would have won!!

Thanks, George, for your wonderful hospitality and for hosting another great event! The chili was great and so were all the additional munchies everyone brought. We loved Gizmo's Lemon Gelato drink as well as the wassail! As usual, I ate toooooo much!!!

Bottom line - it was great to see everyone again!!!!!! GREAT pictures!

I made it home in better time than on the way out (snowing on the way out for 3 hours - BLUE SKIES on the way home!). Misty is all washed and snug in the garage.

George,

Thank you for hosting a great party!

Thanks to you all for your nice comments. I, too, had a great time. It was so much fun to get together and laugh with friends. What better way to spend a cold winter's day? For those who wanted to attend, but couldn't...we thought of you and missed you! :wave:

Great photos, Bruce and Kathy. They are only a hint of the fun we had! (After all, this IS a PUBLIC forum!) :chuckle

Our farewell breakfast was the perfect way to "say goodbye until next time." (Thank you, Marc.) :rocker:

Be well, and be happy...George (CornDog)

Home Again. Thanks George for the wonderful Party. I wasn't sure about the Wassail for this bunch, but I brought 2 gallons and it was all gone before we left. I knew the Sorbettos would go over well, I just got so engaged in the game, I forgot to keep making them. 5AM had to kick me outta my chair to go make another batch, and another, and another, ... The chili was fantastic, the Spudnuts were, well, Spudnuts, and the whole affair was a blast. Good to see most of the group back together and made some new friends to boot. Great time and 5AM sends her regards.

For those that care: A close Proximity of my Wassail recipe can be found Here. For an interesting tale of another American's introduction to Sorbettos and the Sorbetto recipe, go Here.

Home Again. Thanks George for the wonderful Party. I wasn't sure about the Wassail for this bunch, but I brought 2 gallons and it was all gone before we left. I knew the Sorbettos would go over well, I just got so engaged in the game, I forgot to keep making them. 5AM had to kick me outta my chair to go make another batch, and another, and another, ... The chili was fantastic, the Spudnuts were, well, Spudnuts, and the whole affair was a blast. Good to see most of the group back together and made some new friends to boot. Great time and 5AM sends her regards.

For those that care: A close Proximity of my Wassail recipe can be found Here. For an interesting tale of another American's introduction to Sorbettoes and the Sorbetto recipe, go Here.

OMG - I am going to the store TOMORROW! ... That Sorbettoe is going to become a new staple in my house .... lemon anything is on my favorites list and now I can have cold lemon booze .... oh, thank you .... :worship:

OMG - I am going to the store TOMORROW! ... That Sorbettoe is going to become a new staple in my house .... lemon anything is on my favorites list and now I can have cold lemon booze .... oh, thank you .... :worship:

A word of caution - I always somehow never buy enough Prosecco and substitute more Vodka to make up for it.... I don't remember much after that.
blurry-drunk.gif

Thanks again Corndog for a wonderful host. Thanks to Marvin and PJ for the special drinks. Thanks to all for more wonderful memories.

Thank you George for having a wonderful party again this year....thank you also for letting me bring Kay, she also had a great time. I loved seeing everyone, and trying Gizmo's new drinks, the food was great, and the company excellant.
Thank you again, you are a great host!

See you in the spring...

jeanie

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry