Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Party @ CornDog's 2011

FLVGuy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Lt Plat XLR-V, Midwest Marauder CFO
The fun began early in the new year with a party @ Corndog's house ...!

I think it would be great to start 2011 off the same way! Who's up for a little fun here at my house on Saturday, January 8th? That's the Saturday after New Years, just like last year. (Weather permitting, of course.)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE :wave:

I think it would be great to start 2011 off the same way! Who's up for a little fun here at my house on Saturday, January 8th? That's the Saturday after New Years, just like last year. (Weather permitting, of course.)

I thought that was already the plan. :) We have to start our year off at Corndogs house for a party!

Very Interesting. Checking my calendar.... O.K. I'll give it a shot. 5AM loves Indy.

Wonderful, I'm in..... great way to start the new year.....

George, it looks like you'll have a good size group again. I hope you neighbors are ready for us.:lol: What time do you want us to start showing up?

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!!! :party
I think 4 pm is a good time to start arriving. If there are any suggestions or questions, please send me a pm :)

George, What can we bring? Is Todd and Karen going to make it?

Bob

What about 5am? she will be there quite a bit earlier. LOL

Naw, we don't arrive early, just keep the party going till breakfast. You know I don't get up before 10AM, except for her and MM.

I'll be bringing Wassail, Sorbettos, and Seashells. Wassail is a German hot Apple cider and fruit juice drink with Rum; Sorbetto is a Veneto lemon digestive with Vodka for after dinner. I'm hoping to also bring everyone a sample of my favorite Chocolate - Belgium Seashells (smooth milk chocolate with hazelnut flavor), but it hasn't arrived yet.

We'll be staying with relatives in Carmel so I figure we'll get to town Friday night and spend the whole weekend. I'll probably drive Calile (ESC-V) with its winter wheels since FireFox (XLR-V) is getting her blower ported and polished.

George, What can we bring? Is Todd and Karen going to make it?

Bob

The only thing I ask people to bring is whatever alcohol they wish to consume. (And take with them whatever is left.) (From what Giz posted, I think he has a head start on everyone else)

SEE YOU ALL IN 6 DAYS :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back