Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Party @ CornDog's 2011

Don't forget the horns and your whistle.

Horns and whistle packed. I also have a bull horn now. I don't think George will let me bring that. :D

Sounds like a good time, to bad we did not live a little closer. How is your jump shot coming George? I still chuckle when I look at that photo.

HA HA (So do I) Just one of many "chuckles" at this point.

Say, since it's going to be COLD out Saturday and we have the Colts/Jets game to entertain us (or some of us) during the evening, how does a big pot of chili sound to everyone?

That sounds good to me, George!! The spicier the better!!

Is there anything else, besides our libations that we need to bring? Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Say, since it's going to be COLD out Saturday and we have the Colts/Jets game to entertain us (or some of us) during the evening, how does a big pot of chili sound to everyone?

I'll be bringing Wassail, Sorbettos, and Seashells. Wassail is a German hot Apple cider and fruit juice drink with Rum; Sorbetto is a Veneto lemon digestive with Vodka for after dinner. I'm hoping to also bring everyone a sample of my favorite Chocolate - Belgium Seashells (smooth milk chocolate with hazelnut flavor), but it hasn't arrived yet.

We'll be staying with relatives in Carmel so I figure we'll get to town Friday night and spend the whole weekend. I'll probably drive Calile (ESC-V) with its winter wheels since FireFox (XLR-V) is getting her blower ported and polished.

UPDATE: My importer screwed me! The Belgium chocolates are backordered for a month so I canceled the order. Luckily, the Lemon Gellato will be made fresh tomorrow and I'll start cooking the Wassail most of the night.

That sounds good George. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again on Saturday. I will bring your Colorado picture DVD with us.:wave:

Bring your camera's I'd like to see the photos.

Sounds like a good time, to bad we did not live a little closer. How is your jump shot coming George? I still chuckle when I look at that photo.

:D:D:D
We will!! We wished you lived closer also.
:chuckle

Hmm, football season is over here in Cleveland. You folks are still playing? :laugh:

PS Chili sounds great!!!

Unfortunately, George, I will not be able to make it down to Indy this weekend (have an Iceless Hockey game to ref/coach with Jared this weekend). Looks like a good group of you getting together, thats great. I'm sorry we'll miss it. I'll look forward to the pictures. :wave:

Hope you all have a good time getting together today. Wish we could be there, but between work and the weather, just can't pull it together. I am at the office now, and it is snowing out again. Karen turned on the South Bend news before I left home this morning, and they reported 2 feet of snow fell at the South Bend airport since yesterday. Love the lake effect........

T & K

You guys are all on your way to have another Secret Meeting, and I'm sitting here doing NOTHING ..... that's just wrong :rolleyes:

Well, you all have a great time - Happy New Year! :love:

You guys are all on your way to have another Secret Meeting, and I'm sitting here doing NOTHING ..... that's just wrong :rolleyes:

Well, you all have a great time - Happy New Year! :love:

We are on our way. About 45 minutes out. Don't worry RA we do drunk dial be ready. :D

We are on our way. About 45 minutes out. Don't worry RA we do drunk dial be ready. :D

We are on way to CostCo .... then to the grandboy's house .... not as exciting as what you're doing .... and no wine ..... until I get home! :lol:

You all have a great time!

Yes... definitely have a GREAT New Year's party. Have a drink or two, or three, etc for me!!!

Thank You George

What a wonderful, warm welcome into the 2011 XLR Season. George opened his house to the group. We had a wonderful time with great friends. Thank you George

Bob

Great time @ "GeorgeFest"

It was a great way to kick off the new year @ Corndogs, what a fun group of people. Thanks George for opening your home to all of us. It was great to see Rich again...you have been missed. Kathy's oldest and dearest friend Meschelle and her husband Ken, joined us and fit in perfectly. Here are a few pictures;
IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

Rich brought Spudnuts from Cleveland

IMG_2023.jpg

It's never too early to start working on BobFest 2011

IMG_2030.jpg

Our host with the most..Corndog

IMG_2106.jpg

Photo Girl & HOMEGAMEROOM

IMG_2122.jpg

Cubby

IMG_2068.jpg

Supa, Photo Mom & Corndog

IMG_2091.jpg

Gizmo

IMG_2113.jpg

The Gang

You all look MUCH too sober! :chuckle

Just kidding .... It's just great to see you all again ....
Did you color co-ordinate that group shot????? Rich, didn't get the memo ... ;) YOU GUYS LOOK WONDERFUL!

Looks pretty cold outside???

House looks nice and New Year-y ..... glad to see that Mar didn't forget to accessorize her outfit :reddevil

What a great way to start the year.

How fun the signs are .... both of them ...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom