Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX - May 20-24, 2009

Hmmmm, back to R4 activities ....
I am checking into the Rivercruise Dinner .... but I need to have at least 20 people commit ... anyone else?? :blinzel:

Any of the restaurants along the Riverwalk (that includes Hooters Bob)will also coordinate a cruise with a cash bar and then drop you off at the restaurant for dinner. I'm up for either one.

Just a gental reminder you have only 11 days to get your shirt orders in!

Less than ..... 8 Weeks!!!

:party

Whoa ..... time is getting short!

I like the idea of the cocktail river cruise too ... I still need more people to commit for a dinner cruise .... Anyone???

Less than ..... 8 Weeks!!!

:party

Whoa ..... time is getting short!

I like the idea of the cocktail river cruise too ... I still need more people to commit for a dinner cruise .... Anyone???
Alrighty only 8 weeks to go. :naughty:

IT'S A GO!!!

Cindy got word today... she has the time off!!!!
Jean: Shirt order w/check is in today's mail... hopefully it will get there in plenty of time.
Badge order is in the works...
I'm getting MORE EXCITED by the minute... 8 weeks can't go by fast enough!!!!

Cindy got word today... she has the time off!!!!
Jean: Shirt order w/check is in today's mail... hopefully it will get there in plenty of time.
Badge order is in the works...
I'm getting MORE EXCITED by the minute... 8 weeks can't go by fast enough!!!!

Finally got the boss trained, huh :confused: Now what's wrong with that picture?? :chuckle
Thank God for all of the admin's out there who make their bosses look fantastic! :blinzel:

Yep, time is getting close, we will need to start firming up the details ... you will be surprised at how fast the time will go now ... I'm rooting through my closet today to try and find Texas clothes ... :lol:

Finally got the boss trained, huh :confused: Now what's wrong with that picture?? :chuckle
Thank God for all of the admin's out there who make their bosses look fantastic! :blinzel:

Yep, time is getting close, we will need to start firming up the details ... you will be surprised at how fast the time will go now ... I'm rooting through my closet today to try and find Texas clothes ... :lol:

Oh yea... count us in for the dinner cruise also!!! sounds like a BLAST!!
Also just made reservations for La Quinta in Las Cruces...

destination drives from SA

These are the side trips my family takes when going down to SA from Dallas:

Power Shoppers, if you want a easy, 50 mile destination drive, go to San Marcos to the Outlet malls.
From Wikipedia:
The San Marcos Outlet Malls are two discrete outlet malls, the Prime Outlets and Tanger Factory Outlet Center, and are located on Interstate Highway 35 in San Marcos, Texas. Combined, the two adjacent malls have more than 350 stores[1][2], and an excess of 1,000,000 sq ft.[3] During peak seasons, shoppers at the malls can reach numbers that effectively triple the population of San Marcos.[4]
In 2006, ABC's The View named the Prime Outlets the third-best place to shop in the world.[1]

http://www.touringtexas.com/fburg/
75 miles away in Fredericksberg, Fredericksberg is known for its German community with great german sausage. Since it is in the Texas Hill Country, the drive is very picturesque, and the wine making rivals California!
Fredericksburg is one of the most popular tourist towns in the state of Texas. Fredericksburg has over 100 unusual shops featuring arts and crafts, antiques, gifts, clothing, jewelry, novelties, and more. You will find plenty of shopping in Fredericksburg, Texas. The main street of Fredericksburg is full of quaint shops and the side streets of Fredericksburg offer more of the interesting tourist shopping.

DallasDoll

What night are you looking at?
If it is Fri, or Sat, Joe and I would be interested.

Pam
Dallas Doll

trying to get our act together!

Jean, we sent off the order for our shirts today.
When is the deadline for the badges?
Also, do we just go to the corvette thread and tell Datawiz that we want the XLR design?
Still confused on how to order the badge.:willy_nilly:

DallasDoll
Pam

Jean, we sent off the order for our shirts today.
When is the deadline for the badges?
Also, do we just go to the corvette thread and tell Datawiz that we want the XLR design?
Still confused on how to order the badge.:willy_nilly:

DallasDoll
Pam

Pam, go to the custom name badges thread in the events section. It explains the process. You can also send a pm to Craig and he will help you out.

Bruce:wave:

Hey Ruthie, Since your so good at getting groups together could you start a thread on a trip to Corpus Cristi with a nice lunch on the gulf? There where a few people that liked the idea. At least lets see if we could get a convoy
Rubber Duck
Yes .... a dinner cruise ... It looks as though the dinners will start at 35$ p/p ... plus cocktails/tip ... I'm guessing that a dinner for 2 will be around $100 .... Of course, my bar bill might get a little higher ..:lol: ~ :drink:

I will update this post until I get 20 interested ..... then I will make the final reservations ...

1. Ruth Ann
2. Ray
3. Marc T.
4. Kris T.
5. Robert B.
6. Rod
7. Cindy
8. Kent
9. Standby
10. Jaimie

By the look of things it looks like Thursday is the only available full day left. Whatever you think would work. I guess we have to see if we could get a nice convoy before declaring an event. Great food down on Gulf. Monster shrimp, Turtle soup, catfish (just kidding) Did I mention waitresses and wine?:laugh:
Which day, Bobby?
Happy to get that started ....;)

I will add that drive for Thursday. I think most people will not be doing everything together, but picking and choosing the events they want to attend. I know that there is several people who want free time to just "vacation" and sight-see and are not interested in any organized event .... We'll just keep adding events and see what happens .... :blinzel:

Re: SHIRTS!

On April 2nd I will be removing the order information of the event shirts from the event schedule .... so, if you've been procratinating .... hmmmm, time to make your move! :blinzel:

I will add that drive for Thursday. I think most people will not be doing everything together, but picking and choosing the events they want to attend. I know that there is several people who want free time to just "vacation" and sight-see and are not interested in any organized event .... We'll just keep adding events and see what happens .... :blinzel:
Isn't Thursday night Blue Bunny night at the Hilton?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom