Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

Fifteen weeks from now we will all be in San Antonio :party
Kathy

Thanks, Kathy. After all the snow I've been moving around my yard the past two weeks, that is a welcome reminder. I am really looking foward to meeting some of the personalities contributing to this forum. Also, I'm excited about the trip itself. I just hope all that Memorial Day traffic doesn't get in our way!

Well, Indyguy .... doncha' just know that when we're on the road everyone is in our way! :reddevil :laugh:

Soon ..... soon! Lola is looking forward to seeing her mid-west cousins too .... Misty, Tiffany .... hmmm, has Cubby named his car? Well - I like Scarlett! She was a feisty redhead!
How fun it is going to be to see you all again :wave: And this time it is a real road trip for everyone! Just wait til' you hit those long stretches of desert road .... you will see numbers you have never seen before .... :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Below are photos of the RIV and the XLR Forum shirts and a picture of what the shirt for both will look like and below that is an order form. Each shirt will cost $35.00 no matter what size and includes delivery as I will not ship any shirts. I have to have your order and payment by NO later then April 1, 2009.

HARRINGTONSHIRT.jpg

XLRRENDEZVOUSIVTEXAS.jpg

XLRFORUMSTARSSTRIPESNIGHTOWL.jpg

RIVANDTRAVELSHIRTORDERFORM.jpg

It looks like I am going to drive straight South on 93-95 to I-10, then go East to Pheonix then Tucson and Las Cruces. Never been that way, it should be interesting. (750 miles plus or minus a few :))

SilverX

Are you going out the back door of Vegas to I-40 and then slip down to I-25 or drop down from Flag to Phoenix? I forgot all about you. I guess I missed some posts that said you where going...........sorry. See ya at Las Cruces.
The end of an error...........what a shame!:bash:

It looks like I am going to drive straight South on 93-95 to I-10, then go East to Pheonix then Tucson and Las Cruces. Never been that way, it should be interesting. (750 miles plus or minus a few :))

SilverX

So we could meet up with you in Las Cruces as well .... ! We are going to have a nice convoy :rocker::rocker::rocker: in to San Antonio.

Jean,

Can you put this in pdf or word doc so we can print it out and send to you?

Cubby558

Below are photos of the RIV and the XLR Forum shirts and a picture of what the shirt for both will look like and below that is an order form. Each shirt will cost $35.00 no matter what size and includes delivery as I will not ship any shirts. I have to have your order and payment by NO later then April 1, 2009.

HARRINGTONSHIRT.jpg

XLRRENDEZVOUSIVTEXAS.jpg

XLRFORUMSTARSSTRIPESNIGHTOWL.jpg

RIVANDTRAVELSHIRTORDERFORM.jpg

Prine

Cubby, I just printed it from your reply. It took four pages but came out great. The application is just one page and coovered all the information. The design took one page also. First Robin

Cubby,
I don't have a word file thing, but all you have to do to print out the form is: right click on the form and click on print, Jim just did that at work and it worked just fine, but if your like me and that didn't work then you can right click on the form and save it, then your saved file and then right click on it and then print it.
Jean

How true, just ask the truckers or the NM highway partol. You know me, race for the opening and then slam the door. I think I'll bring my Rossi side by side sawed off shot gun and go camera hunting in Arizona.
You guys are going to have to put me in the rockin chair so we don't get all the Arizona cops after us.
Wicked is looking to run, maybe I'll let Jaimie drive through that area.
Well, Indyguy .... doncha' just know that when we're on the road everyone is in our way! :reddevil :laugh:

Cubby,
I don't have a word file thing, but all you have to do to print out the form is: right click on the form and click on print, Jim just did that at work and it worked just fine, but if your like me and that didn't work then you can right click on the form and save it, then your saved file and then right click on it and then print it.
Jean

I just left clicked file, went down to print, left click print and it printed right out. First Robin

You could try a hook up when you hit I-10. We have had great success in meeting people along the way. Get cell numbers and stay in touch, we can do this. Once I get Ruthie's starting time in SD we can then figure what time we will be near Phoenix or Blythe and pick a spot to meet.

SilverX

Bobby ..... Kent says if we leave here at 6 we should be on schedule to meet in Tucson ..... we can meet you on the I-8 ..... on the El Cajon stretch ..... you'll find us .... you have a very unique talent from coming up from an off ramp and then waving as you're passing! ... :wave::wave: We will be going against the traffic (virtually none at that time) .... that stretch is heavily patroled, turn on your Valentine. I was stopped in the desolated area of Campo/Boulevard and only doing 82. :pat: After you drop down out of the mountains heading into AZ the road is all yours. :blinzel:

Jean the shirts look great. Cubby got the form to print. Thank you.

Does anyone have a count as to how many XLR's will be assembling in Las Cruces? Also does anyone have an up to date count on how many will be in San Antonio? Thanks, First Robin

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom