Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

Soon ..... soon! Lola is looking forward to seeing her mid-west cousins too .... Misty, Tiffany .... hmmm, has Cubby named his car? Well - I like Scarlett! She was a feisty redhead!
How fun it is going to be to see you all again :wave: And this time it is a real road trip for everyone! Just wait til' you hit those long stretches of desert road .... you will see numbers you have never seen before .... :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:
Scarlett is a good name for her. She is a feisty redhead. Can't wait to see everyone in May going to be fun. :wave:

Does anyone have a count as to how many XLR's will be assembling in Las Cruces? Also does anyone have an up to date count on how many will be in San Antonio? Thanks, First Robin

Not yet .... but soon .... around 20 or more so far ..... I think some people have changed their mind .... and other's are waiting to get a little closer to commit .... Me .... I'm always ready to go to a new part of the country ..... :rocker: and meet up with y'all.

It is raining cats and dogs here today .... :willy_nilly: well, we will probably get at the least a half inch or so ...... really well needed.

I'm counting 7 or 8 cars from the west coast including you, Jean and Jim from Albuquerque so far.
Does anyone have a count as to how many XLR's will be assembling in Las Cruces? Also does anyone have an up to date count on how many will be in San Antonio? Thanks, First Robin

Meet in San Diego

Okay dokey............6 it is. I'll call when we hit the 805 and it should take us about 30 minutes to El Cajon at Magnolia. How about meeting in the Westfield shopping mall parking lot on the north side by Fletcher Parkway at 6:15. This way I don't have to drive like the devil is after me to catch up. A quick bite to eat would be nice too.
Bobby ..... Kent says if we leave here at 6 we should be on schedule to meet in Tucson ..... we can meet you on the I-8 ..... on the El Cajon stretch ..... you'll find us .... you have a very unique talent from coming up from an off ramp and then waving as you're passing! ... :wave::wave: We will be going against the traffic (virtually none at that time) .... that stretch is heavily patroled, turn on your Valentine. I was stopped in the desolated area of Campo/Boulevard and only doing 82. :pat: After you drop down out of the mountains heading into AZ the road is all yours. :blinzel:

If Randy and Vicki are still coming with you and Jim and Jean bring both cars I think we are at 9 so far for Las Cruces.

If Randy and Vicki are still coming with you and Jim and Jean bring both cars I think we are at 9 so far for Las Cruces.

If Vic and Trudy from Colorado Springs come that will give us ten. That will give quite a site traveling down the Interstate and thru towns if there are any towns along the way. Texas is big and sparce.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

I think this is going to be a fun gathering and maybe more cars than we think .... I have had a couple of emails that tell me that there are still people who are trying to arrange their work schedules so that they can committ. .... :rocker:

Maybe now during the next couple of weeks we can set up a couple of things to do .... and see who really has the interest ...

Got an email from a forum friend yesterday ....

'made mention that it's now just 98 days to R4! :party

So, now we're on the final countdown! :rocker:

Just got off the phone with Henry and he said if anyone would like to help out on RIV he would appreciate it. I spoke with the Cavender delearship in San Antonio this morning, Billy Cavender Jr. was not in but I told his secretary what will be going on and possibly they will get involved someway. I also have been in contact with Cadillac to see if they can get the word out. You may remember earlier I explained how big hotels operate. Henry did have to sign a contract, gauranteing rooms which means if the numbers he reserved are not filled he will have to pay for them out of his pocket. Henry is also paying for the meeting room out of his pocket. Henry is also trying to get the parking fees waved for us. As you know he is in the tax season and is working everyday so he does need all the help he can get to put this event on for us. Thanks Henry for all your hard work. First Robin

We are coming to SA too!

Hi Everyone,https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/images/smilies/wave.gif
Joe and I are looking forward to the SA trip.

Anyone else coming from or going through the D/FW area?

Do the festivities start on Thursday or Friday?
We are wanting to get our room booked and trying to work out the deal with taking off from work and traveling.

We love the shirts! If we order, do we get them in SA or before that?

Trying to get caught up!
Pam "Dallas Doll"

We are wanting to get our room booked and trying to work out the deal with taking off from work and traveling.

Trying to get caught up!
Pam "Dallas Doll"
The CA., AZ., NV., NM., CO., group is planning to arrive Wednesday afternoon or early evening. The Professor will be posting events, dates and times in the near future. Keep checking in, looking forward to seeing you in May and glad you will be joining in. I know you will have fun. First Robin

Great! Pam (DallasDoll) ! I know you guys will have a great time .... I was waiting for you to finalize things and am so glad that it looks like it will happen ..... :wave: and Henry will be happy to know that you are coming into the Hilton .... and hmmmmm, I think there might be just one more couple posting soon!:squint:
The shirts ARE great looking aren't they? Very USA-ish!

Trying to get caught up!
Pam "Dallas Doll"

Pam,

So glad that your going to be going to Rendezvous RIV, I'm quite sure that you will have lots of fun!

Anyone not stopping in Las Cruses will get their shirts in SA.

Jean "one blue bunny"

How many cars do we have signed up? Can we see the updated list?

SilverX :)

How many cars do we have signed up? Can we see the updated list?

SilverX :)

Workin' on it! Really looks pretty much the same.... maybe losin' a few .... but definetly picking up a few more!
It would be nice if we could get a yea or nay here on this thread .... here .... I'll start ...

Ruth Ann & Ray .... Yea! :wave::wave:

Workin' on it! Really looks pretty much the same.... maybe losin' a few .... but definetly picking up a few more!
It would be nice if we could get a yea or nay here on this thread .... here .... I'll start ...

Fred & Ingrid yea:rocker:

Robert Barnes, Colorado Springs ......YEA! :wave:

RIVer Walk

We will be there!!!!:wave::wave:

Cubby & The Little Woman

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC