Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Gathering in Colorado 2010

Time for everyone to start planning their 2010 vacations. Be there or be square. I can't wait for this meet. Planning to run up to Estes Park afterward.
Explain "run up to Estes Park afterward" .... that's not a day trip????

We have another member joining us for Colorado Springs trip. Onalaska Steve & Diane will be joining the group. I have attached where people are staying to my signature if you have decided where you are staying and your name is not on the list please let me know.
Thanks

The Midwest group will be leaving for Colorado on Saturday May 22nd, that's 23 weeks from tomorrow...but who's counting! :lol:

The Midwest group will be leaving for Colorado on Saturday May 22nd, that's 23 weeks from tomorrow...but who's counting! :lol:
I have been waiting for the count down to start. Thank you. :D Time will fly by.

We have another member joining us for Colorado Springs trip. Onalaska Steve & Diane will be joining the group. I have attached where people are staying to my signature if you have decided where you are staying and your name is not on the list please let me know.
Thanks

That's great news! It will be nice to meet them in person.

I will have to make sure next week that I can get the time off for the trip.

That's great news! It will be nice to meet them in person.

I will have to make sure next week that I can get the time off for the trip.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you can.

We can't take the week off to be there, but we are toying with flying in for the a day or two and the weekend. Without advertising, Adam would be happy to have everyone come by the factory / warehouse for a detail clinic, but we usually plan those for a Saturday. I don't want to change event schedules, but let me know if anyone is interested in a Saturday clinic.
Bruce

We can't take the week off to be there, but we are toying with flying in for the a day or two and the weekend. Without advertising, Adam would be happy to have everyone come by the factory / warehouse for a detail clinic, but we usually plan those for a Saturday. I don't want to change event schedules, but let me know if anyone is interested in a Saturday clinic.
Bruce
Interesting .... anything cleaning product related and that's right up Ray's alley ... how long is the clinic???

Thanks

I'm staying at CMR :rocker:

Interesting .... anything cleaning product related and that's right up Ray's alley ... how long is the clinic???

3 -4 hours or longer, depends on how many show up & need "specialized" attention. You know how anal XLR owners can be. :lol:
Bruce

I would be interested in this as well....love having a clean car!!!!! I'm sure Tiffany's Dad would like it too!!! We seem to both be 'cleanaholics' whenever we are traveling anywhere!:lol::lol:

Bruce

Cindy & I have stayed here... it IS nery nice and the owner is VERY hospitable!!!:blinzel:

Thanks for the very kind words Rod. It was a pleasure having you and Cindy stay with me. I wish I had room for everyone next May, have been out looking at larger homes and then I keep telling myself I do not need to go back to having a big house. Looking forward to all of you coming to Colorado, I know you will love it here and will most likely want to move to Colorado, something about it, once you come you keep coming back until finally moving here. :):):)

Thanks for the very kind words Rod. It was a pleasure having you and Cindy stay with me. I wish I had room for everyone next May, have been out looking at larger homes and then I keep telling myself I do not need to go back to having a big house. Looking forward to all of you coming to Colorado, I know you will love it here and will most likely want to move to Colorado, something about it, once you come you keep coming back until finally moving here. :):):)

You know... usually the same thing happens after people visit Montana!!!

Colorado trip

I just jumped into this topic tonight...was away from the site for awhile.
tried reading all the posts....in 2006 or 2007 in July I was in Breckinridge , CO..there were 500+ corvettes there that week between Vail, Breckinridge and surrounding areas..one was nicer than than the other, old vettes and new ones

lets see the midwest group is leaving saturday..that means i would have to get a six or seven hour jump on them in order to hook up

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom