Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Artomobilia 2014

I'm going to email some of my CTS-V buddies and see if they want to join in on the event. I guess I'll probably bring both V's again. Maybe we can take over the whole block!!

Carmel Artomobilia 2014

Registration is open for the 2014 show on August 23, 2014. Time for all the Midwest group to get signed up for this event!

Register under the Cadillac Car Corral. Under Car Club enter Midwest XLR Club.

Lets see if we can enter enough to push the DeLorens down the street and take up the whole block!!

Registration Link: Corral Registration ?? ARTOMOBILIA

MERICA-054-630x421.jpg

"The Barbie Car" is registered

I told LinSue to get a hold of you and have you fly in for the event!! It would be great to have you there!!

We been talkin' ..... :D

DD and I will see you there!
Made reservations at the Marriott for Friday and Saturday nights.

Poor Barbie Car was only out once last year (when Hannah & Julia took it for the weekend ~scary) and once so far this year when I drove it to a doctor's appointment. It's a nice day today - maybe we'll go for a ride...

Ruth Ann and LinSue - you BETTER come!!! :rocker: 'bout time to 'get the band back together' :cool:

Rich - I was just explaining to a friend about the advantages of 'weekend husbands' - she wants one!
Are the Florida guys coming? George? Schooley?

Can't wait to see all the MMs - been WAY too long!

Don't forget the races at Elkhart Lake this summer. Cubby and Supa are coming up for the Cadillac races in June.

~Quinn

lAST YEAR...?

This is a great event and alot of exposure for the XLR. Hope we can get twice as many as last year.

Just out of curiousity how many showed last year and how many do we have so far this year?

Just out of curiousity how many showed last year and how many do we have so far this year?

20122012-08-25-09h19m43.jpg Face off with the Deloreans2012-08-25-09h35m12.jpg

20132013-08-2412-14-493483.jpg

This is a nice show that is very diversified. Jags, Lambos, Ferraris, domestics old and new.

It is a 2004 Nieman-Marcus Edition

What color is this dark xlr? Looks like a custom color or a black color? (2nd pic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Cadi tech...

We had 14 XLRs in '12, 10 XLRs in '13 & I think we are @ 9 XLRs so far for '14.:wave:

Thanks for the info Cadi Tech..........

We have 9 so far. At this rate it looks like we could over shoot 2012 by a decent margin. I hope so... In any respect I'll be there. It'll be my first outing ever and I'm looking forward to it.

The first xlr closest to the right lower. But I was gold it was Nieman-Marcus Edition
Nice color but I like my red better. My opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carmel Artimobilia....

Carmel Artomobilia 2014

Registration is open for the 2014 show on August 23, 2014. Time for all the Midwest group to get signed up for this event!

Register under the Cadillac Car Corral. Under Car Club enter
Midwest XLR Club.

Lets see if we can enter enough to push the DeLorens down the street and take up the whole block!!

Registration Link: Corral Registration ?? ARTOMOBILIA

- See more at: https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/events/7804-carmel-artomobilia-2014-a.html#sthash.hi2Q2rDo.dpuf

Best of Show

I spoke with the guys in charge of the show today, & they are very impressed with the XLRs that are signed up this year. It will be the biggest corral in the show. They really enjoy having the XLRs in the show & they feel the owners are by far the most fun group! They spoke about how beautiful your cars are & how cool it is to see a group of them together.
There is still room for more XLRs in the corral...don't miss out on the FUN! Saturday, August 23rd

I spoke with the guys in charge of the show today, & they are very impressed with the XLRs that are signed up this year. It will be the biggest corral in the show. They really enjoy having the XLRs in the show & they feel the owners are by far the most fun group! They spoke about how beautiful your cars are & how cool it is to see a group of them together.
There is still room for more XLRs in the corral...don't miss out on the FUN! Saturday, August 23rd

Bruce
I did the deed! Signed up X 3.
See you thr 23rd.
Boyd

Great to see you made the commitment, Boyd! It was great meeting you and your daughters this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Bruce
I did the deed! Signed up X 3.
See you thr 23rd.
Boyd

Thanks Cubby,
we all had a wonderful time and really enjoyed meeting and spending time with everyone! All the my gals can talk about are the good times and going to Carmel. See you soon.
Boyd

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back