Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel Artomobilia 2014

That's GREAT news Boyd! It will be fun having you & the girls @ the show along with your 3 XLRs. See you soon.:wave:

Boyd, Looking forward to seeing you & your daughters at the Carmel Artomobilia Show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attendees:

LinSue- XLR
Cubby & Supa- XLR-V
Bob & Paula- XLR-V
Tiffany's Dad- XLR
Beepen & daughters- XLR-V, XLR, XLR
Quinn- XLR-V
Gizmo & PJ- XLR-V
Larry F- XLR
Homegameroom- XLR
Phrede- XLR-V
Ed McClure- XLR
Chicago Dave- XLR
von.raab- XLR
whit- XLR-V
Eslic1- XLR
sschooley- XLR
Julie Comella- XLR

19 XLRs registered!!! We have room for more...

Last edited:
Boyd, Looking forward to seeing you & your daughters at the Carmel Artomobilia Show.

Thanks Photo Girl. I didn't realize how much I missed the folks I meet at car shows. Good chance you will meet the third daughter at Carmel.
Boyd

Just found out third daughter is meeting us at Carmel. I am about to look for three rooms. Any suggestions?

Just found out third daughter is meeting us at Carmel. I am about to look for three rooms. Any suggestions?

Alot of us are staying at the Rennaisance by Marriott. Rooms about $100 for AAA rate. Very upscale hotel for that price. Also Hampton Inn, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Springhill Suites close by. All in Carmel on North Meridian Street.

Alot of us are staying at the Rennaisance by Marriott. Rooms about $100 for AAA rate. Very upscale hotel for that price. Also Hampton Inn, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Springhill Suites close by. All in Carmel on North Meridian Street.

The deed is done! Reserved 3 rooms at Rennaisance.
See you Friday night.

Great to hear, Boyd. Looking forward to seeing you again! All Supa can talk about is how much fun she had with you and your daughters!

The deed is done! Reserved 3 rooms at Rennaisance.
See you Friday night.

Attendees:

LinSue- XLR
Cubby & Supa- XLR-V
Bob & Paula- XLR-V
Tiffany's Dad- XLR
Beepen & daughters- XLR-V, XLR, XLR
Quinn- XLR-V
Gizmo & PJ- XLR-V
Larry F- XLR
Homegameroom- XLR
Phrede- XLR-V
Ed McClure- XLR
Chicago Dave- XLR
von.raab- XLR
whit- XLR-V
Eslic1- XLR
sschooley- XLR
Julie Comella- XLR

19 XLRs registered!!! We have room for more...

Updated list

Talked to John @ Artomobilia about parking for the show & he says they will probably park the XLRs on both sides of the street, which should look awesome! They are planning on parking our other cars (non XLRs) like Cubby's CTS-V, next to the XLR Corral. :cool:

There is still time & room!!

This is shaping up to be one of the best Midwest Events to be a part of!! This will not only be the largest gathering of XLR's in the Midwest, but from what John @ Artomobilia says; we will have the largest car corral at the event. Now that he is giving us both sides of the street, we should try and fill it with XLR's!! Anybody thinking about it needs to register and get a room before everything is filled up.

Here is the link to register:
ARTOMOBILIA

Here are links to hotels:
Hampton Inn & Suites--
Hotels in Carmel, Indiana - Hampton Inn Indianapolis Carmel Hotel
Renaissance--
Carmel, Indiana Hotels ? Renaissance Indianapolis North
And there are several others nearby.

For anyone coming in on Friday the 22nd, send me a PM if you are interested in getting together for dinner. We normally go to Max & Erma's, which is next to the Hampton Inn. If we have a large group, I'll need to call and set up the larger area they have for rowdy parties!

Talked to John @ Artomobilia about parking for the show & he says they will probably park the XLRs on both sides of the street, which should look awesome! They are planning on parking our other cars (non XLRs) like Cubby's CTS-V, next to the XLR Corral. :cool:

I can't wait for this show - Devin and I plan on getting down to Indy on Friday, 22nd. My plan is to bring my new "addition" as well as my XLR.
CTS4sm.jpg I'm sorry I couldn't make the Dublin show (definitely planning on it next year)... Miss seeing all you guys! :cool:

Alot of us are staying at the Renaissance by Marriott. Rooms about $100 for AAA rate. Very upscale hotel for that price. Also Hampton Inn, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Springhill Suites close by. All in Carmel on North Meridian Street.

Just booked our room for Friday/Sat nights at the Renaissance. :)

Bruce,
can you arrange for my third daughter to park her 14 XTS V Sport next to our XLRs?
She will boot me out of xlr and MAKE me drive her V Sport.

Bruce,
can you arrange for my third daughter to park her 14 XTS V Sport next to our XLRs?
She will boot me out of xlr and MAKE me drive her V Sport.

Have her register her XTS in the Cadillac Corral ASAP.

Event dash plaque

This is the dash plaque for Artomobilia, I think it turned out nice :)

Attachments

• Artomobila Plaque.jpg
    Artomobila Plaque.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 369
I believe we're about to have a party !!! It will be great to see ya 'all :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom