Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: Corvette and XLR show (party too!) 9/25-26/2009

Okay Supa then We are in to go on Friday! Pizza and chicken it is!!! :DCan't wait!
Last year we went on Friday night and went to a really good rib place. We will have to see what Bob and Paula have instore for us. ;)

We are game for whatever whenever! :chuckle

QUOTE=Little Woman;14948]Last year we went on Friday night and went to a really good rib place. We will have to see what Bob and Paula have instore for us. ;)[/QUOTE]

Monepit, miss monepit and Trixie will be there. I was able to get a room at the days inn in charleston. It sounds like they have more if anybody needs one. I think it is fairly close to mattoon.

Monepit, miss monepit and Trixie will be there. I was able to get a room at the days inn in charleston. It sounds like they have more if anybody needs one. I think it is fairly close to mattoon.
What day are you guys planning on being there? Make sure you give someone away to call you so we can all meet up. Glad to hear you are joining us. :wave:

We may come up friday if alot of people are coming in friday. If not we will come in saturday. My phone number is 812 455 0921

We're counting on many of you to come in on Friday. We should have places for about 13 if I have counted all the air mattresses and spare bedrooms correctly between the two houses.

Friday night we'll eat at the Alamo. That is where Kev, Mar, Paula and i ate last year.

We can caravan to the show in the AM and spend the day there. Sat evening we'll complete the day at my place back in Mattoon. Driving will be little or none. Moneypit found a hotel room in Charleston, about 10 miles away.

We're getting ready to start ordering food and it would be a good idea to RSVP so we have enough. A group of CTS-V guys may show up. I ran into them on line on the cadillac owners web site.

Cannot wait to have you all here.

Bob

Bob have you gotten a attendee list yet on who is coming to this event? :dunno:
Looking forward to seeing everyone. :D

As of right now we have You and Kev, Todd and Karen, Mark and Kris, and Mr and Mrs Moneypit (Dave & mrs, right?) coming in Friday night. On Saturday it is the same plus several others AND whoever we pick up at the show. Accomodations set for everyone. Bring your favorite pillow!

Reservations for dinner at the Alamo in Mattoon at 7:30 Friday. Dinner around 7:30 Saturday night too with activities before and after.

Call if you need directions. 3689 W.Lake Paradise Rd. Mattoon The GPS should get you pretty close.

Bob

Getting close now. Can't wait to see you guys. Bob/Paula, do you guys need any help with anything or need us to pick anything up to help out? Please let us know if you do. You guys are great hosts and hostess' and we thank you for your hospitality.

We are bringing Phil and he will be fully loaded, so we won't have room for much else. :laugh::laugh:

What ever we may need we will buy when we get there. Can't wait to see everyone. Bob do you want us to bring our MM shirts?

I wish it were Friday!!! Can't wait to see you all! Bob and Paula we will do whatever you need when we get there! Please let us help!!:worship:

What ever we may need we will buy when we get there. Can't wait to see everyone. Bob do you want us to bring our MM shirts?

Good to hear from you all. Anything we need is available locally so no need to go crazy transporting things. Might bring your favorite pillow to sleep with. If we run out there is always Nick and Kale....

Pala is rather frazzled with preparations, fussing over the details. I am more of a "Big Picture" type; Take care of the big things and the details will work themselves out. I guess you need both.

I just went to get the flags. What would I need those for you ask? You will just have to wait and see!

Call if you have questions. PM me if you need the numbers

Bob

Good to hear from you all. Anything we need is available locally so no need to go crazy transporting things. Might bring your favorite pillow to sleep with. If we run out there is always Nick and Kale....

Pala is rather frazzled with preparations, fussing over the details. I am more of a "Big Picture" type; Take care of the big things and the details will work themselves out. I guess you need both.

I just went to get the flags. What would I need those for you ask? You will just have to wait and see!

Call if you have questions. PM me if you need the numbers

Bob
Bob,
Please tell Paula not to be frazzled. You guys no all of us all too well to know this is not a picky bunch. We just love spending time with our friends. Please tell her not to worry about things take it easy.

Telling her not to worry? Yeah right!!! Oh, and a BIG correction; DO NOT BRING PILLOWS. A recheck of inventory found existing supplies to be adequit.

They took rain out of the forcast...for a while. I got my mowing done.

Bob

My office is a wreck. Do not look in this room....

It will be wet this weekend. Should not dampen the fun though.

I'm gonna look!:laugh::laugh::laugh:Can't wait to see ys's, won't be long now! Yes I hate rain but I brought hats and jackets! We will all survive! It's just fun being with the M & M's. :wave:

My office is a wreck. Do not look in this room....

It will be wet this weekend. Should not dampen the fun though.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom