Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Took my xlr to the dealer. They filled my tires and sprayed some de squeak spray. They said drive it around for a couple days. Ill see if it works. So far no squeaks after 2 days with 1hr driving. They always squeaked after a hour of driving. Now not embarrassed after stoping at a light when another car is next to me.

Took my xlr to the dealer. They filled my tires and sprayed some de squeak spray. They said drive it around for a couple days. Ill see if it works. So far no squeaks after 2 days with 1hr driving. They always squeaked after a hour of driving. Now not embarrassed after stoping at a light when another car is next to me.

Can't say I've EVER heard if de squeak spray???:dunno:

I was net surfing about XLRs this morning and came across Haggerty's most collectible cars for future value. XLR-V made #1.

Top 10 Collector Cars of the Future - Netscape What's New

I just noticed you live in Harrisburg Pa. I stayed there a couple of weeks ago on my way to NYC to help get the power back on. Nice city. We stayed at the crown point downtown. Nice hotel but it was a little tough to find parking for the bucket trucks.

Are you ready for this!!

You think that's a coincidence, I am going to blow your mind now. Harrisburg Hat and you have the same name!! First and Last!!!

I just noticed you live in Harrisburg Pa. I stayed there a couple of weeks ago on my way to NYC to help get the power back on. Nice city. We stayed at the crown point downtown. Nice hotel but it was a little tough to find parking for the bucket trucks.

Two men, five days, 38 gallons of paint and the exterior of my house looks fantastic. Turned out just the way I envisioned it. WHEW!!!

Two men, five days, 38 gallons of paint and the exterior of my house looks fantastic. Turned out just the way I envisioned it. WHEW!!!
I'm going to have to run over and seee the results. did you change the colors?

I'm going to have to run over and seee the results. did you change the colors?

Totally changed the colors except for the front doors. There are now four colors which accent all of the architectural elements. The house pops which it was just blah before.

I found a site called zazzle.com. I googled Cadillac clothing and that's the 1st site it popped up. I then typed in the zazzle search for xlr and it showed everything from clothing to iPod/iPhone cases and even binders. Here is a sample image. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353810286.016371.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XLR info...good stuff

I met up with a guy that I now consider a car friend. He used to own a xlr and now he has upgraded to the Mercedes Amg. So far he mails me his die cast hot wheels car, a xlr (signed) book, 2 brochures, hats, and other paperworks on the write ups of the xlr. The thing that's bugging me after the last visit from him. We went to the trunk area and he pointed out that "it looks like the previous owner had it painted". Because there is a fine line where it looks like they forgot to tape it off. Before i took possession mom and I asked for a "car fax". But I think the sales guy just looked it up on his computer screen. I don't think he actually gave it to us.
But on another note every time I meet up with the x xlr, he points out and shows me more "good info" on where everything is.

To all who have been hunting: there are three (3) 1:18 scale XLRs on Ebay today (11/28/2012). Two are black and one silver. The average out the door price (including shipping) is $75. Good Luck.

Thx Hatty! But already own 2-1/8 and1-1/43 scale in silver color!

Christmastown, USA and Crimson Pearl

The weather has been exceptionally nice here for the last few days with highs in the low 70's. So we decided that it would be perfect for a night time cruise through McAdenville, NC, also known as Christmastown, USA.

McAdenville is not very far away from our little mountain and the weather was perfect for a top-down cruise through town after dark tonight.

Have a look at the link : Official Web Site

The weather has been exceptionally nice here for the last few days with highs in the low 70's. So we decided that it would be perfect for a night time cruise through McAdenville, NC, also known as Christmastown, USA.

McAdenville is not very far away from our little mountain and the weather was perfect for a top-down cruise through town after dark tonight.

Never thought of that way, but that would be like a totally perfect Christmas light looking drive! To go topless what a Awesome Ride!

For those that live in pa. There is a farmer that has been putting up Christmas lights in bernville pa for 65 yrs. if I lived closer to the area I would drive up. The place was in the parade section of the st augustine record.
It looks like a great place and a must for topless drives

Crimson Pearl said:

]

Gizmo said:
PJ and I do this every year. Here we have "Our Lady Of The Snows" National Shrine that has a Christmas lights drive through the grounds. Because many of the displays are so large, topless is the only way to truly appreciate its full glory.

For those that live in pa. There is a farmer that has been putting up Christmas lights in bernville pa for 65 yrs. if I lived closer to the area I would drive up. The place was in the parade section of the st augustine record.
It looks like a great place and a must for topless drives

Having lived in Montana for 55 years, it would seem somehow strange to me to view Christmas lights without snow on the ground...:dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom