Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Funfest 2011 (Bobfest)

I never considered myself to be in drag, a corvette wannabe, or anything other than a Cadillac XLR owner.

I sent him a message on their website asking for a correction from "for the first time" to "since 2008", didn't think to backhand him for the "corvette in drag comment". :bash:

Hah! I've heard Corvette say worse things than that! :lol: You know, many XLR owners have owned Corvettes - some still do - It's those who haven't had the pleasure .....

I sure felt like I was dragging a few Corvettes behind me on my way there considering the numbers that I passed. Not a single 'Vette passed me.

I heard a rumor that we were referred to as "Corvette wannabes" during the opening ceremonies. I can't say if it was true or not.

There were a lot of nice comments by the people that came around. The few negative things I've heard or read have not bothered me.

I doubt if they all had as good a time as we did! I wish I had a video of the entrance parade spectators from when we got there.

Hah! I've heard Corvette say worse things than that! :lol: You know, many XLR owners have owned Corvettes - some still do - It's those who haven't had the pleasure .....

Couldn't agree more. :love:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back