Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mid West Caravan to San Antonio,TX

I'm ready Photo Girl. Tiffany will be so ready after your husband gets her all ready. What a great friend and mechanic.

I heard about Tiff's new shoes .... can't wait to see the rest in SA .... I bet I know someone else who is getting new shoes for SA ;);)

Hmmmm, I agree .... great friend (and mechanic), with a matching great wife .... :love:

Midwest Marauders...we leave in 28 days! :party

Midwest Marauders...we leave in 27 days! :party

I would have thought Photo Girl would have posted on our Biltmore trip--We leave in 2 Days!!!:chuckle:chuckle

SOMEBODY,,,,,,,,,,, Is getting anxious to go to SA!!!!!

We're all going to get a countdown!!! See ya' there!!

We are just 3 weeks away from leaving for San Antonio! I thought our Indiana part of the caravan could meet @ the rest stop on I-70 West just past exit #66 and before exit #59 @ 7:00 am on Monday May 18th. Rich I hope you can caravan down with us. We will need someone to keep an eye on Supa Freak and Missy Bling.:lol:

We can meet the IL & WI part of the caravan @ exit # 163 where I-57 & I-70 meet near Effingham,IL. It should take us about 3 hours to get there from Indy.

Is this OK with everyone?

Below is the hotel info link for those that still need a room for San Antonio. We will pass along the info for our hotel stop on the way to TX.

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3132

Bruce :wave:

That works for me, Bruce. After the fun we had in Ashville, I'm ready. Although I am really looking forward to meeing the XLR owners from the West, I think I'm going to miss those fun Corvette people from the south.
Again, don't forget the TODAY SHOW on Monday. It's about San Antonio.
S A N A N T O N I O R O C K S ...George

We are just 3 weeks away from leaving for San Antonio! I thought our Indiana part of the caravan could meet @ the rest stop on I-70 West just past exit #66 and before exit #59 @ 7:00 am on Monday May 18th. Rich I hope you can caravan down with us. We will need someone to keep an eye on Supa Freak and Missy Bling.:lol:

We can meet the IL & WI part of the caravan @ exit # 163 where I-57 & I-70 meet near Effingham,IL. It should take us about 3 hours to get there from Indy.

Is this OK with everyone?

Below is the hotel info link for those that still need a room for San Antonio. We will pass along the info for our hotel stop on the way to TX.

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3132

Bruce :wave:

You guys been in touch with Todd and Karen???? :dunno:

Stop over in Texarkana!!

I have received some responses to the email I sent all the Midwest group for our stop over in Texarkana on the 18th. Nobody seemed to care which hotel was chosen so, I will make reservations at the Hampton Inn as listed below online tonight. The rate is $94.00 per night and has good reviews from past guests. There also several restaurants close by for dinner and breakfast. Make sure to get your reservation as soon as possible to avoid them being sold out--this is right before the Memorial Day holiday and many people travel at this time of year with the kids out of school!!

If you book online and are a AAA or AARP member, be sure to enter your membership number and you will get an even better rate. Also make sure to select late check-in, as I believe we will arrive there past their 6pm check-in policy. A credit card will be required for the late check-in option.

Hampton Inn
5300 North State Line Ave.
Texarkana, Arkansas71854-1036
1-870-774-4444
Link to reservation:
http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=TXKARHX&WT.srch=1

Well, I'm all reserved for the 18th. Thanks for setting this up for us, Cubby. :wave: George

Made our reservation just now. Thanks Cubby.
~Quinn

New addition

Kathy's mom Jeanie (Rich came up with the name Photo Mom) says she will be joining our caravan to TX. After spending 8 days with Supa Freak her life will never be the same.:lol:

Bruce :patriot:

Hotel for Texarkana, TX

We just made our reservation for Mon. May 18th.

**We take a small duffel bag with just our overnight clothes in it, so that we don't have to unpack the whole car & take our larger duffel bag in for just one night.

You guys been in touch with Todd and Karen???? :dunno:
Hi Ruth Ann, we're counting down the days to SA. I know it's been a while since I've been on the site, works been very busy, but things are getting back to normal. Talked to Bruce this morning, and we are looking forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks.

Todd & Karen

Hi Ruth Ann, we're counting down the days to SA. I know it's been a while since I've been on the site, works been very busy, but things are getting back to normal. Talked to Bruce this morning, and we are looking forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks.

Todd & Karen

Haha, we think alike! I just wrote on another thread practically the same things! You all will have a fun trip just getting to SA! Don't let Marion talk Karen into trying the funnel until you guys get into SA ...
See you soon .... :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back