Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

National Corvette Homecoming 7/14-7/16/11

I got my hotel,,, and I signed up on the web site for the homecoming, the XLR box checked and the $25, suppose to be charged to my credit card. Is there a receipt for this? Do we get something in the mail or e-mail? I don't see the charge going thru my credit card. Do this mean I don't get in?

:dunno:

Chad

I got my hotel,,, and I signed up on the web site for the homecoming, the XLR box checked and the $25, suppose to be charged to my credit card. Is there a receipt for this? Do we get something in the mail or e-mail? I don't see the charge going thru my credit card. Do this mean I don't get in?

Chad

Hey Chad,

I received an email from Joe - indicating that I was registered (and to bring a copy of the email with). It did take a while before I saw the charge on my cc and I received the email. I'm sure you can just email Joe Pruitt to confirm that you are in, if you aren't sure.

Great to have you on board and looking forward to meeting you in BG. :rocker:

NCH 2011

Guys Thanks for the Great response to the invitation to Homecoming. When you register on the site in a day or so you will receive a confirmation e mail, if you need your receipt just let me know and we will hard mail it to you. Thanks again and Happy Trukey Day.
JP

Chad

Got the E-mail confirmation today! Thanks!! I just didn't know how this worked and what we got.

Just registered the XLR :cool:, before I make hotel reservations is there a discount code for the event?

LInda and I are are registered and have a room at the Hilton. As many Corvettes as we have owned and now the XLR we have never made the tour so please add us to the list. Looking forward to seeing everyone we met at Bob fest and new faces.

Glad to hear you'll be joining us. We'll have to keep in touch to work out a place to meet up for caravaning into BG!!

LInda and I are are registered and have a room at the Hilton. As many Corvettes as we have owned and now the XLR we have never made the tour so please add us to the list. Looking forward to seeing everyone we met at Bob fest and new faces.

WLB/Linda have just been added to the attendee list ..... our 27th car!!!

If your name is not on the list - YOU ARE GOING TO MISS OUT!

Please take a forward look at your calendars and work schedules and see if you can make this once-in-a-lifetime trip ..... really .... this is going to be great!

There is nothing like meeting and socializing with all of the people who enjoy the same thing you do .... your wonderful XLR! :rocker:

I finally got around to officially registering. I'm at the Hilton.

The lady I met at Red Noland Cadillac with the Silver XLR that was so excited about going to the homecoming traded her XLR for and SRX so I guess she won't be joining us.:blinzel: I guess this will bring this thread back to life.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

The lady I met at Red Noland Cadillac with the Silver XLR that was so excited about going to the homecoming traded her XLR for and SRX so I guess she won't be joining us.:blinzel: I guess this will bring this thread back to life.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
That's too bad. I was wandering if Rob, our site administrator, will be able to make it. :dunno:

She should still attend the event. I'm sure she would enjoy herself.

April Weather?

I'm pretty new here, but trying to figure it all out!! We are (tentatively) planning to come to Bowling Green in Apr., and are wondering what the weather is like then.

Trips?

Got my trips confused! Planning to go to BG in July, and I know what the weather is like then!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom