Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX - May 20-24, 2009

New Members

I hope all the New Members will read all the post about RIV and sign up to attend. Just see where the latest is from Ohio, they could join the MM group caravan, maybe join up with Homegrown on his way to Indiana. First Robin

Something Exciting for Rendezvous IV

For anyone interseted; I've been in contact with Craig Ellis--DATA WIZ on the corvette forum-- www.corvetteforum.com and he develops custom name badges for the Corvette events. He is more than happy to make them up for anyone interested for RIVerwalk. The cost is $20.00 for each badge, with $10.00 of each going to St. Judes Hospital as a donation. With Robs permission we could use the top of each badge to put the xlr-net (top of screen) on our badges and perhaps RENDEZVOUS IV-RIVerwalk, then you can put whatever you like on the rest. To see what these look like, go to the above link, click on forums, then scroll down to Off Topic. They are currently listed as a sticky for Corvette's Cruise IN X.

Event badge

Thanks Cubby for checking with Craig. His badges are really cool and he can also do a matching shirt. I think he is going to post pictures of the badges here in the next day or two. We can make it a sticky so it won't get lost.

I hope there is enough room on the badge for all of Marion's names. :lol::lol:

Bruce :wave:

I liked them also .... and a matching shirt would be perfect! :rocker:

I think though, that since the Professor has fought for us, and won I might add, the badge might read:
Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX.

I have to hand it to you, Cadillac Tech & Cubby .... when you want something you are quick to move ..... heck, I would still be "shopping!" :pat:

I'm already working on a design for the top of the badge that should make everyone happy. I'll post it when I am done!!

I liked them also .... and a matching shirt would be perfect! :rocker:

I think though, that since the Professor has fought for us, and won I might add, the badge might read:
Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX.

I have to hand it to you, Cadillac Tech & Cubby .... when you want something you are quick to move ..... heck, I would still be "shopping!" :pat:

Rendezvous Badge

This is what I have for the top of the badges:
The rest will be up to each individual. Once I get mine done this evening, I'll scan it and post for everyone to see.
View attachment 163

Sorry it is in .doc form Hope you can all get a look at it.

It looks real good! I just spoke with Craig and he is ready to get going on our badges. He is registered and will post the info soon.(he's waiting on approval from Rob)

Bruce :)

I'm absolutely mystified by Henry's energy and his way of getting things done...........I personally applaud one of the first six Blue Bunnies for his diligent work.........onward to the RIVerwalk Hooters restaurant, well at least I think it's a restaurant!:laugh:
In my small mind it has always been Rendezvous IV @ the RIVerwalk. Drinks for all.
Nice work so far Cubby on the badges
:party:bar00:
Well, well - this story ought to be a party ice breaker! Henry had the name "registered?" --- registered to who and how do you even do that? Well - here's to you Professor :worship: :beerchug::worship: along with a big Thank You!

Hurrah .... it really is Rendezvous IV !! :twist:

For anyone interseted; I've been in contact with Craig Ellis--DATA WIZ on the corvette forum-- www.corvetteforum.com and he develops custom name badges for the Corvette events. He is more than happy to make them up for anyone interested for RIVerwalk. The cost is $20.00 for each badge, with $10.00 of each going to St. Judes Hospital as a donation. With Robs permission we could use the top of each badge to put the xlr-net (top of screen) on our badges and perhaps RENDEZVOUS IV-RIVerwalk, then you can put whatever you like on the rest. To see what these look like, go to the above link, click on forums, then scroll down to Off Topic. They are currently listed as a sticky for Corvette's Cruise IN X.

Direct link to the Corvette Forum thread:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/off...e-in-x-badge-t-shirt-st-jude-fund-raiser.html

:patriot:

One more XLR for RIV

I think you can add one more XLR from Colorado that will be driving down from Oklahoma and staying at the Hilton. Vic and Trudy Morris, he has a REAL BADGE !!!! Will let you know for sure when I talk to them, we have been playing phone tag. First Robin

Hi ... I've updated post #7 -

Please be sure that you have checked to see that I have your name and hotel correct ...

Also .... those of you who are sitting on the fence ... you are going to miss a great gathering of our beautiful cars and a whole lot of fun times .. Like Galen says: Git 'er done!
(Speaking of Galen .... hmmm, where's his name??) :squint:

Hi ... I've updated post #7 -

Please be sure that you have checked to see that I have your name and hotel correct ...

Also .... those of you who are sitting on the fence ... you are going to miss a great gathering of our beautiful cars and a whole lot of fun times .. Like Galen says: Git 'er done!
(Speaking of Galen .... hmmm, where's his name??) :squint:

WOW!!! already 22 cars!!! I'm really looking forward to this - I will be VERY disappointed if we end up not able to go. Cindy is already saying she's planning on having her boss do the March & April payrolls to make sure she's ready to do May all on her own.
I may pack one secretly, but not going to mention the funnel...:naughty::naughty::chuckle:chuckle:D:D

How many weeks do we have left? :dunno:

:D:DTOOOOOOO MANY!!!!:D:D (Can you tell I'm getting excited???)
I couldn't tell. :chuckle:chuckleI hope Cindy is just as excited. :D You two will not be disappointed. :cool:

I couldn't tell. :chuckle:chuckleI hope Cindy is just as excited. :D You two will not be disappointed. :cool:

I think Cindy is getting excited... she would probably be more so if she had time at her work to get on and chat, laugh, etc...

Oh, guess I forgot... 11 weeks...

Figure this one out for me. There are fifty-two weeks in a year, 26 weeks in half the year and 13 weeks in 1/4 the year. We have almost 1/4 of the year to go yet before R IV-- where the h*ll is SPRING!!!!:dunno::dunno:

If there's 52 weeks in a year and 7 days in a week that makes 364 days--where did the other day go---and what about leap year?????? Just something to think about:chuckle:chuckle

See you all in about 1848 hours:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, guess I forgot... 11 weeks...

It must be very cold back there, and you must be VERY bored :laugh:..... you need to come out here and play slot cars out in the garage with Ray ..... ! Me and Marion could be sitting out on the front porch - picture this .... her with her funnel and me with my ever-present glass of wine! :rocker:

:wave: 24 Cars now! :wave:

Yes! The SuperFreak has her sidekick going ... or is it the other way around??:willy_nilly:

HomeGrown .... I am so happy that we will see you again soon! :love:

I'm thinking we will soon have 30 cars .... Who would want to miss this party?? :blinzel:

:party:party

:wave: 24 Cars now! :wave:

Yes! The SuperFreak has her sidekick going ... or is it the other way around??:willy_nilly:

HomeGrown .... I am so happy that we will see you again soon! :love:

I'm thinking we will soon have 30 cars .... Who would want to miss this party?? :blinzel:

:party:party

Wow, were up to 24 cars! So far I have orders for 18 shirts.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom