Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX - May 20-24, 2009

REMINDER!

ONLY 24 DAYS LEFT TO ORDER YOUR RIV SHIRTS!

See post #7 on this thread for ordering information on shirts & badges.

Did you hire Ruthie as a salesperson? Sounds like she needs money losing all that 401k.
OK already, one X-large and a small for Jaimie. How much where they and did we get a choice of color? Let me know and I will send a snail mail with funds.
Wow, were up to 24 cars! So far I have orders for 18 shirts.

There we go ... how cool we will all look in our new shirts :rocker::rocker:

Bobby - go to post #7 for the information and the updated information .... Now you will have a Rendezvous shirt for everyday of the meet!

I will bring my other 2 as well ....

Maybe we should wear our new one to the Ceremony that the Professor is planning? :cool:

Did you hire Ruthie as a salesperson? Sounds like she needs money losing all that 401k.
OK already, one X-large and a small for Jaimie. How much where they and did we get a choice of color? Let me know and I will send a snail mail with funds.

Hi Bob,
They are $35.00 each, they are white with navy trim.
Just scroll up until you see them.
obb

IV

I have been watching and reading from afar and have reserved a room for Leinda and I but we can't commit until later, but if things work out in our favor we will have the room. Still iffy for us. In short, lots of things going on for us. Hope we can make it. :wave:

Hurrah! :rocker:

25 Cars!

Hampton or Hilton?

Well .... I'm going to put you into the confirmed list anyway .... seeing it makes it real! Now you just need to get that R2 caravan together ... what route would you take in? Any chance you would be comin' down Chad's way? You guys could shanghai Ben and his new :love: bride on the way ...

I talked to LinSue today .... she is a definite IF (?) :confused: also .... she will try to fly in.

How many weeks? :dunno:

Cindy said yesterday that she will know soon if we can plan for sure... HOPE IT'S A GO!!!! I would leave her at home, but I would be VEWY AFWAID when I get back home :chuckle:naughty::lol:

Let's hope you and Cindy can make it. It will be nice to get to meet both of you.

Bruce :wave:

:party 26 Cars! :party

Welcome Dave & Deb "Harrower" from Canton, Ohio who made their reservations at the Hampton!

I just know we'll have in excess of 30 cars by the time we head 'em up and out!

Remember ..... updates at Post #7 ....

Anyone who has an idea for more things to see and do ... please post! Things we are looking to soon be posting is "Tourist Time" on the Riverwalk w/lunch .... Visiting The Alamo .... Lunch at Cadillac's .... and looking into a river cruise for dinner ... :twist:

Anyone who has an idea for more things to see and do ... please post! Things we are looking to soon be posting is "Tourist Time" on the Riverwalk w/lunch .... Visiting The Alamo .... Lunch at Cadillac's .... and looking into a river cruise for dinner ... :twist:

Just some clarification for any "newbies" who might read this...Lunch at Cadillac's is actually, Cadillac Bar & Restaurant. :cool:

Well, there is no way Tracy and I can make this thing. She is swamped at work, and I'm starting a large new project at my company. We had been on the fence, and keeping our jobs in this economy seems like a wise move. It sounds like everyone will have a blast though.
You guys enjoy.
Bruce & Tracy

Sorry to hear this, you will be missed, but I guess a lot of people are making sacrifices these days. We will leave an empty spot between cars in the convoy to remember you guys.
Well, there is no way Tracy and I can make this thing. She is swamped at work, and I'm starting a large new project at my company. We had been on the fence, and keeping our jobs in this economy seems like a wise move. It sounds like everyone will have a blast though.
You guys enjoy.
Bruce & Tracy

:party 26 Cars! :party

Welcome Dave & Deb "Harrower" from Canton, Ohio who made their reservations at the Hampton!

I just know we'll have in excess of 30 cars by the time we head 'em up and out!

Remember ..... updates at Post #7 ....

You can add; Todd and Karen Whittler, Millcreek,IN
Larry and Shirley Fahrenkamp, Noblesville,IN

To the uncommited list.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry