Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX - May 20-24, 2009

'Just wouldn't be the same with out those MidWest boys! :cool: I knew about Whit .... and was waiting .... and now the Farenkamps .... GREAT! :wave:

Sorry, Bruce, that you guys can't make it ...
Maybe next year?

Since we want everyone to have all of the information, here is the latest. I will keep it updated if you wish, and try to post it often so that it doesn't get lost in the threads.

LATEST CAR COUNT --- 26!

ATTENDEE LIST FOR R4

Those names that are in bold are commited attendees.....

Staying at THE HILTON

1. Henry & Pat Baurley - Professor and his wife --- Lynn Haven, FL
2. Ruth Ann & Ray Yurgelon - Lola's Mom and Detail Guy --- Santee, CA
3. JP & Joanne Lalonde - SilverX and his wife --- Las Vegas, NV
4. Robert Barnes - First Robin - Colorado
5. Kent Ailes -JetboyPhx --- Phoenix, AZ
6. Pam Bakowsi & Joe- Dallasdoll - TX
7. Vic & Trudy Morris - Colorado
8. Chad & Rogene Lowery --- Popbigguy & wife --- Lincoln, NE
9. Fred & Ingrid Ledferd --- Speedway & wife ---Tucson, AZ
10. Jim & Jean Stokes - Jamsto & One Blue Bunny - Corrales, NM (2 cars!)

Staying at THE HAMPTON

11. Kevin & Marion Grady - Cubby558 & The Little Woman --- Bourbonnis, IL
12. Bruce & Kathy Ashpaugh - Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl --- Cicero, IN
13. Marc & Kris Toffolo - Toffolo1 and Missy Bling - IN
14. Bob Blackman & Jaimie - Standby & daughter - Aliso Viejo, CA
15. Rich Nagle - Homegameroom --- N. Royalton, OH
16. Cathy & Dave Kinney- Quinn & Diamond Del - Avoca, WI
17. Dave and Ann Ferruci --- Palm Coast, FL
18. Bob & Gayle Walker - bobw --- Gastonia, NC
19. Jim & Fran Hill -- Crown Point,IN
20. George - IndyXLRVGuy - Indiana
21. Dale & Mary - xlr05 - Waterloo, IA
22. Rod & Cindy - mtrocket - Billings, MT
23. Dave & Deb Harrower - Harrower - Canton, OH

24. Stephen Pennington & Ashlie - Windrestrictor --- TX (no hotel designated)
25. Galen & Leinda - Galen & wife - MO

Those who have expressed interest, but not yet committed

1. Todd and Karen Whittler, Millcreek,IN
2. Larry and Shirley Fahrenkamp, Noblesville,IN
3. Floyd & Maryann Bingel - XLRLover & Southern V --- Spring Hill, FL
4. Bob & Paula Leonard - rleonard
5. Mr & Mrs Ben Hoffman - XLR28 - Omaha, NE !! Maybe ....
6. Linda Castle - Linsue - Wilmington, IL .... Maybe, maybe, maybe!!
7. Mark & Doris Swaim - mswaim & PD5150 - Chowchilla, CA (now "talking" about attending) !
8. Bill & Maryjo Manes - Ocool & wife --- Orlando, FL
9. George & Jenny Ray --- Moultrie , GA
10. Maurice & Linda Tipton - Tip & wife --- Roanoke Rapids, NC

Just thought I would move the lsit of names closer to see. Rest info on post #7, page1. Madam you are doing a great job keeping track of everything.

Just thought I would move the lsit of names closer to see. Rest info on post #7, page1. Madam you are doing a great job keeping track of everything.

WOW, look at all the XLR's going on this event this is going to be so much fun. Every time we see this list we get more excited. I just added up the days and there is only 68 days left. :):rocker::D

Speedway

Fred & Ingrid

Thank's Marion ... It's fun to do .... I can't wait to start listing more stuff in the Things to Do area! :rocker:

Just remember .... always check POST #7 for the latest updates ... for instance .... mtrocket now has a real last name! :squint:

Also, removed Rufcar's name from the list .... maybe we'll see him next year!

I am sooooooooooooo sorry for all those who can't go!!!!!!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling: All of you will really be missed!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next Rendezvous everyone will be able to go. :D

I now have, in hand, orders for 20 shirts with at least one more order, that I know of, coming in.

Thank's Marion ... It's fun to do .... I can't wait to start listing more stuff in the Things to Do area! :rocker:

Just remember .... always check POST #7 for the latest updates ... for instance .... mtrocket now has a real last name! :squint:

Also, removed Rufcar's name from the list .... maybe we'll see him next year!
Ruth Ann...
Glad to see you got my PM...

I hate to sound like a nag :willy_nilly: ... (stop now!) .... but if you haven't ordered your shirts (Post #7) the time is really getting short now .... when you see everyone in them you will really wish you had one too ...... they are a GREAT souvenir of a really great time. Plus you can wear them on other runs, or to other car shows ..... It's fun when you're in your caravans when you travel to wear your shirts too ... :wave:

I hate to sound like a nag :willy_nilly: ... (stop now!) .... but if you haven't ordered your shirts (Post #7) the time is really getting short now .... when you see everyone in them you will really wish you had one too ...... they are a GREAT souvenir of a really great time. Plus you can wear them on other runs, or to other car shows ..... It's fun when you're in your caravans when you travel to wear your shirts too ... :wave:

I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to Lola's mom for all the hard work she has done for RIV!!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship::blinzel::blinzel::D:D:D

I still have to get my shirt order sent along with a check, sorry, in all the remodel mess I have not been able to find the print out for the order, I think I am close to it as my arm is getting warmer. Remember that game, your getting warmer, your getting colder. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

What are we to do with you. Go to #7, scroll down to the order form, highlight it and then press print............Walllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hand getting warmer? Get out of the house and let those men do their kitchen thing. Great time to find new restaurants.:laugh:
I still have to get my shirt order sent along with a check, sorry, in all the remodel mess I have not been able to find the print out for the order, I think I am close to it as my arm is getting warmer. Remember that game, your getting warmer, your getting colder. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Ruth Ann...
Glad to see you got my PM...
Mt are you and Cindy a for sure? Did she get her boss trained so you guys get to come? Maybe some of us ladies can talk Cindy into getting on here herself.:D

What are we to do with you. Go to #7, scroll down to the order form, highlight it and then press print............Walllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hand getting warmer? Get out of the house and let those men do their kitchen thing. Great time to find new restaurants.:laugh:
okay Bobo, I just got home from dinner. I have to stay here to teach these young folks how to do things. They just don't understand miter corners, 1/8 inch difference doesn't matter from one side of the window to the other at the top as long as it is equal between lower and upper cabinet on each side, the crown mouldings can be adjusted to take up the 1/8th of an inch. Remember, I grew up in the business and had to learn how to do everything. I may be old but the mind still works even if the body doesn't. I probably will do the back splash myself as I can sit on a high stool and install it. They don't understand that a six foot folding rule is much more accurate than a 25 foot tape. Go Figure Oh well it is the end result that counts. This is indeed the last remodel job I will do and the last house I will probably ever live in, that is why I am making it the way I want. As for the order forms for the shirt, I printed it out right after it was posted, then in the moving around of all the paperwork for legal and other things it got under the pile of all this crap. My order will be on the way tomorrow for certain. I just keep thinking of all the fun it is going to be to get away and forget all that has been going on here and then come back to a nice home.

Definitely sounds like a fun run, and very well attended, we just can't do it. Next year sure would be nice though.
Bruce & Tracy

okay Bobo, I just got home from dinner. I have to stay here to teach these young folks how to do things. They just don't understand miter corners, 1/8 inch difference doesn't matter from one side of the window to the other at the top as long as it is equal between lower and upper cabinet on each side, the crown mouldings can be adjusted to take up the 1/8th of an inch. Remember, I grew up in the business and had to learn how to do everything. I may be old but the mind still works even if the body doesn't. I probably will do the back splash myself as I can sit on a high stool and install it. They don't understand that a six foot folding rule is much more accurate than a 25 foot tape. Go Figure Oh well it is the end result that counts. This is indeed the last remodel job I will do and the last house I will probably ever live in, that is why I am making it the way I want. As for the order forms for the shirt, I printed it out right after it was posted, then in the moving around of all the paperwork for legal and other things it got under the pile of all this crap. My order will be on the way tomorrow for certain. I just keep thinking of all the fun it is going to be to get away and forget all that has been going on here and then come back to a nice home.

I'm so glad that your going to love your new kitchen!!!! :rocker:

As for the order as long as it is here by April 1st, and no that's not an April Fool's joke!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My ghost is really having fun with both of my computers and a floresent light fixture that keeps going on and off by it's self. I sure do wish that he, yes he, would stop!!!!!! :mad::rocket::bash:

I'm so glad that your going to love your new kitchen!!!! :rocker:

As for the order as long as it is here by April 1st, and no that's not an April Fool's joke!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My ghost is really having fun with both of my computers and a floresent light fixture that keeps going on and off by it's self. I sure do wish that he, yes he, would stop!!!!!! :mad::rocket::bash:
Are you sure it isn't the she devil from Illinois doing it, men ghost don't act that way! Oh wait, it could be Bobo:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Hi Ruthie

Add Karen and I to the Gang at the Hampton. I made the reservation tonight. ck in 19th, ck out 24th.

Jean another order for 2 shirts will be in the mail tomorrow.

Todd, that is GREAT news!!! We have such a great time traveling together and the party wouldn't be the same without you two. I'll have to work on Larry and Shirley.

Bruce :wave:

Alright Todd and Karen. The MMs caravan is growing. :beerchug:

Todd ....

WITH PLEASURE!

See you soon!

That Midwest caravan is INSANE! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

You guys are going to have a blast!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!