Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

Hoping to talk my wife into going to San Antonio... sounds like you guys have a :party:partywhenever together. It's only 1500 miles and 23 hours from me; may have to take the whole week off!!
Rod aka mt :rocket:

Hoping to talk my wife into going to San Antonio... sounds like you guys have a :party:partywhenever together. It's only 1500 miles and 23 hours from me; may have to take the whole week off!!
Rod aka mt :rocket:

Try really hard to talk her into it. We do have a :partyevery time. We do alot of :beerchug:. It would be great to have you and your wife there.

Little Woman

It will be a long drive for you, but well worth it. You will find that these are some of the greatest people you have ever met. And yes, they really know how to :beerchug: and:party

Bruce :)

Bruce ..... they??? Who was it I heard was regaling the crowd with stories from their past?? :D

Bruce ..... they??? Who was it I heard was regaling the crowd with stories from their past?? :D

Funny thing Bruce was Sober. The stories were funny. Maybe we can have another story time in San Antonio. They were good Bruce.

Marion :reddevil, That sounds like a good idea. I'm glad you liked them. The sad thing, they were true. It is cheaper than therapy.

Bruce :)

Finally....a new crowd for Bruce :) I've heard the stories a thousand times in the last 25 years. Although....they are still funny...because THEY'RE TRUE! Imagine if he drank??

If you knew his mom :willy_nilly: you'd understand.

Kathy

I found this @ the other site;

I am in Texas
My trip to San Antonio got delayed. My future son-in-law got us tickets to the Tampa Bay Ray's playoff game. I couldn't miss that. Go Rays!
I'll be visiting clients in New Mexico and then come back to San Antonio. Should be less than a week. I'll get hotel info and pictures at that time.
Talk to you in less than a week.
Henry

Sounds like we may be in SA at the same time. I will report back on any good findings I find next week. I know we are doing a riverboat to dinner one night.

Finally....a new crowd for Bruce :) I've heard the stories a thousand times in the last 25 years. Although....they are still funny...because THEY'RE TRUE! Imagine if he drank??

If you knew his mom :willy_nilly: you'd understand.

Kathy
Well, whose beer cans were next to him in that photo?!? I can't remember! Oh wait, it's coming back to me - I guess they were mine.... and Cubby's... and the Little Woman's.... and Bob's.... and Quinn's.....:beerchug:

Hmmm, I think Bob needs a nickname - somethig with "Cannon" or "Two Part Explosive" in it would be appropriate!!!:rocket: :laugh::laugh:

Here's the web site for visiting SA. Got some really nice hotels on the Riverwalk! How much does everyone want to spend? Got all prices!

http://visitsanantonio.com/index.aspx

It would be nice if we could get a block of rooms saved. This get together is during Memorial day weekend. We should get our rooms booked early!

Chad

I think the Professor is over there now checking out hotels too .... You're right, we do need to start making reservations soon .... that's a great website ....

Everyone I've talked to says that the Riverwalk is a great place .... I am getting verrrrrrrrrrry anxious to go ... planning this trip will make the winter pass quickly, I think.

We have two operatives in SA right now, I will GPS them and see if they are in Hooter's at the one end of the RIver Walk.............Thought so, Professor and Kent I found you.
How about a block of rooms and some parking space for our babies. The rest of the stuff we can figure out. We trust you guys.:worship:

The professor and I are going to try to hook up Wednesday in San Antonio. In the meantime this is only 175 miles away from San Antonio, chicken Fried Bacon, only in America http://videos.komando.com/2008/10/23/that-can’t-be-good-for-you/

Ruth Ann, I know Ray is in for this one. :D

I am still in Las Cruces, NM but yes, Kent and I will get together in San Antonio, at the Riverwalk, this Wednesday afternoon to discuss plans and check out hotels. I will also take pictures of the area and post them probably Wednesday night.
Henry

yes, I want pictures of you guys in Hooters, I know ya wanna do it!
I am still in Las Cruces, NM but yes, Kent and I will get together in San Antonio, at the Riverwalk, this Wednesday afternoon to discuss plans and check out hotels. I will also take pictures of the area and post them probably Wednesday night.
Henry

NO NEWS????? I want to see the hotel that we're going to!! Can't tell that I'm getting impatient here can you?? Maybe anxious is a better word, whatever!?
Chad

I think Henry and Jetboy are there NOW checking out the hotels .... we should hear very soon ... we are waiting too! I have looked at the hotel link you provided .... lots of choices for sure ... it would be nice if the gas prices stayed down until May .... hmmm, but probably not :squint:

It seems like R3 was a lonnnnnng time ago ... it will be so good to get together again and :party!! Me and Marion will be waiting with the welcoming beverage!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom