Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

See Marion .... the time is going really quickly ... I just rechecked all of my reservations to make sure we are good to go .... we are! :rocker:

Okay ... here's my secret ... :squint:
If you are keeping track of post 392 ... the list of attendees .... I just added #30 .... It's a big IF, but not impossible ... Hurrah!!!!

I'm sure she is going to kill me for this .... but she promised she would post and sort of try to catch you all up .... ;)

In your court, girlfriend! :blinzel: :reddevil

It is going fast. Can't wait for the count down to be 0. ;)

That's what we will have left by the time we go to the RIVerwalk...............Zero
All California's got a shaft today. If my good paying job wasn't in this state, I would be long gone.............the question is...........But to where?
Floyd, got any room down there in Florida?
It is going fast. Can't wait for the count down to be 0. ;)

Floyd, got any room down there in Florida?

Sure! As Red Buttons used to say, "Come on Down!"

Less than $50 bucks to register your car, 6% sales tax.

We don't even have an income tax. . .yet.

Floyd (BB)

Okay ... here's my secret ... :squint:
If you are keeping track of post 392 ... the list of attendees .... I just added #30 .... It's a big IF, but not impossible ... Hurrah!!!!

I'm sure she is going to kill me for this .... but she promised she would post and sort of try to catch you all up .... ;)

In your court, girlfriend! :blinzel: :reddevil

LinSue, I hope we see you in SA.:wave: Just think of the fun you'll have. You only live once.

Bruce

I had to go back an find the HOTEL information for anyone that still hasn't made their reservation ....

We got a good deal at the Hilton Palacio del Rio, ..... $169 per night. You can make reservations on line at: www.palaciodelrio.hilton.com
Use Group code = "PTU" when you make the reservations for May 20-23, 2009

the Hampton Inn-Downtown San Antonio. .... special rate and special parking. The phone # 210-225-8500 or www.sanantoniodowntown.hamptoninn.com. Mention the XLR group when calling or type in XLR for the Group/Convention Code if making reservations online.

There is going to be a dinner or luncheon at the Hilton (Home of the Blue-Bunny's ...) The amenities at each hotel are very different, be sure to go to each website before you make your choice ....

I'd like to update the Attendee List (post #392) to include where each car is staying - please check the list and advise me of your hotel choice. :wave:

Sure! As Red Buttons used to say, "Come on Down!"

Less than $50 bucks to register your car, 6% sales tax.

We don't even have an income tax. . .yet.

Floyd (BB)
$782 for my plates this year. Most of that is tax. Ft. Lauderdale is looking better all the time.

California, $590 for car tags, maybe we should do a convoy to Florida. Floyd said we can stay at his place until we find a suitable place to live.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'll be first: Hampton Inn
$782 for my plates this year. Most of that is tax. Ft. Lauderdale is looking better all the time.

Confirm Hotel, RIV San Antonio

I am confirming, Robert Barnes, (First Robin) Colorado Springs, CO. Hilton.
Thanks RA for keeping all of this up to date.

Uh-uh ... bugs and humidity .... I'll take my lumps. :D

Having lived in Florida for ten winters and some years was more than just winters I can say the humidity where I lived was minimal and I kept my lawn,gardens and the perimiters of my house sprayed once a year and never had bugs. Maybe it depends where in Florida you live. I loved it and probably would still have a home there also if it hadn't been for my daughter begging me to come back to Colorado full time.

Responding to First Robin over on the Wives Club ..... because I think we're going to get in trouble for hijacking :chuckle :D

Responding to First Robin over on the Wives Club ..... because I think we're going to get in trouble for hijacking :chuckle :D

NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This forum is nothing like that other one!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

How many weeks do we have to go? Photo Girl where are you? I just like seeing the number go down. :wave:

reservations are made!

Hey Gang,
Just confirmed our reservations at the Hilton!
Ready to party at the RIVerwalk!

Pam & Joe Bakowski
DallasDoll & Hubby

Well, HURRAH, Dallas Doll! I know you guys will have fun .... we always do ... :lol:

Like I said earlier, you still might have a couple of cars comin' in with you .... just waiting for RedV to confirm .... and one other from your way. :wave:

As soon as Jim & Jean confirm, I think the first block of 10 rooms at the Hilton are spoken for ... And the Hampton is getting their fair share too ....

Gonna be fun! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

We booked at the Hilton and also for Las Cruces. I hope that we have the 10 rooms booked so the Professor isn't on the hook for any rooms.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom