Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Funfest 2011 (Bobfest)

Paula says "Just don't bring any jello shots" LOL

Looking forward to seeing you all

Paula

Yep, there is a story all right, but you will have to hear it in person.

Saturday morning we will have breakfast here for those who do not want to eat at the hotel. We would like to have a count of those interested.

The women usually laugh and point as the men wash cars. I'm fairly well equipped for last minute detailing before caravanning the show.

Please advise.

Bob

Bob, we'll be there. The latest is that we cancelled the plane tickets, Continental has a nasty refurnd policy!!! and we are going to drive the XLR up there so we are still shooting for Friday afternoon. We will then spend a few days in the St. Louis area the following week before going to Branson.

Bob, we'll be there. The latest is that we cancelled the plane tickets, Continental has a nasty refurnd policy!!! and we are going to drive the XLR up there so we are still shooting for Friday afternoon. We will then spend a few days in the St. Louis area the following week before going to Branson.
Put Motorboat in your trunk .... awwww .... it will be so nice to meet you!

Ripping out more carpet today.... It is time for it to go

RSVP for 1, Bob. Thanks

I see we are parking in the rear as a group in the overflow area. I guess it is better than not having a group area at all. Is this where it has been in the past?

ParkingMap3.jpg

Thanks for posting that map. That should be a great spot. MAM has given us great spots in the past and this should be just fine. They have been reworking the grounds. WIll be interesting to see it filled with cars.

Remember, in a sea pf corvettes, the XLRs are a magnet for attention

Bob

I don't know if I will be down there in time ... I'm flying back from San Francisco that Thursday (catching a 6am flight in CA) that lands in Chicago at noon. Depends on whether or not I have to go back home to get Devin, or if I have my car packed before my San Fran trip - and leave directly from the airport. We'll have to see how it pans out in a week or two. :dunno:

It looks like I got my days mixed up ... I will be heading down there Friday morning (hopefully, with Devin in tow - if he gets his grades turned around by the end of this coming week). Again, Bob - please let me know if there is anything we can bring for you and Paula.

Counting down the days!! :rocker:

Thanks for the offer Dave. We hope to have everything in place by the time you all arrive.

Bob

Grandbaby #2 came early on Saturday morning so looks like it is a go for Bobfest. Just ordered our pass. Can't wait to see everyone. Bob/Paula let us know if we can help. I will bring a canopy or two for our parking area. And of course the banner.

Our new theme song for BobFest ....

:party "Don't Stop Me Now!" :party

Did you all press the GOOGLE DOODLE today or yesterday??? Makes me so ready to get there!!!!

11 days ...................... :blue::blue:

Progress

Carpeting is done upstairs and mostly back in order. Dry wall guys got the walls hung and will be back tomorrow for mudding and taping. Flooring ordered for shop room.

Meeting with the heating guy, meeting with BBQ guy. MMmmmmmm!

And that was just today.

Bob

Carpeting is done upstairs and mostly back in order. Dry wall guys got the walls hung and will be back tomorrow for mudding and taping. Flooring ordered for shop room.

And that was just today.

Bob

Just a few minor loose ends :willy_nilly: ....... :rolleyes: None the less we are still invited to your home :worship: what a sweetheart!

And that was just today.

Bob

YOU ROCK, BOB!! :party

I can't wait until Bobfest! Sounds like it will be a ton of fun!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom