Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

Hi Everyone,https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/images/smilies/wave.gif
Joe and I are looking forward to the SA trip.

Anyone else coming from or going through the D/FW area?

Do the festivities start on Thursday or Friday?
We are wanting to get our room booked and trying to work out the deal with taking off from work and traveling.

Trying to get caught up!
Pam "Dallas Doll"

Pam, our group will be coming through your area on the way to SA. You could join us.

More good news! I just got a CONFIRMATION from Bob & Gayle (bobw) from NC ..... gonna join us in San Antonio .....!!! :rocker:

Time is gettin; short y'all - You want to make sure you get a hotel room and start planning who you will be convoying with ...

I'd like to start firming up this list so that some activities can be planned ..... since there is no registration to go by .... Please email me to confirm your hotel .... thanks!!

Again .... here is the latest roster for San Antonio ....

Those names that are in bold are commited attendees.....

1. Henry & Pat Bauley - Professor and his wife --- Lynn Haven, FL - HILTON
2. Ruth Ann & Ray Yurgelon - Lola's Mom and Detail Guy --- Santee, CA - HILTON
3. Bobby Blackman & Jaimie - Standby & daughter, Jaimie --- Aliso Viejo, CA - HAMPTON
4. Rich Nagle - Homegameroom --- N. Royalton, OH
5. JP & Joanne Lalonde - SilverX and his wife --- Las Vegas, NV - HILTON
6. Kevin & Marion Grady - Cubby558 & The Little Woman --- Bourbonnis, IL - HAMPTON
7. Bruce & Kathy Ashpaugh - Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl --- Cicero, IN - HAMPTON
8. Robert Barnes - First Robin - Colorado - HILTON
9. Kent Ailes -JetboyPhx --- Phoenix, AZ - HILTON
10. Floyd & Maryann Bingel - XLRLover & Southern V --- Spring Hill, FL
11. Marc & Kris Toffolo - Toffolo1 and Missy Bling - IN - HAMPTON
12. Bruce and Tracy Papp - b-Pappy and wife --- CA
13. Stephen Pennington - Windrestrictor --- TX
14. Jim & Adelle - Rufcar & wife - PA
15. Cathy & Dave Kinney- Quinn & Diamond Del - Avoca, WI - HAMPTON
16. Pam Bakowsi & Joe- Dallasdoll - TX - - HILTON
17. Bob & Gayle Walker - bobw --- Gastonia, NC - HAMPTON
18. Bill & Maryjo Manes - Ocool & wife --- Orlando, FL
19. Dave and Ann Ferruci --- Palm Coast, FL - HAMPTON
20. George & Jenny Ray --- Moultrie , GA
21. Maurice & Linda Tipton - Tip & wife --- Roanoke Rapids, NC
22. Chad & Rogene Lowery --- Popbigguy & wife --- Lincoln, NE - HILTON
23. Fred & Ingrid Ledferd --- Speedway & wife ---Tucson, AZ - HILTON
24.Jim & Fran Hill -- Crown Point,IN - HAMPTON
25. George - IndyXLRVGuy - Indiana - HAMPTON
26. Jim & Jean Stokes - Jamsto & One Blue Bunny - Corrales, NM (2 cars!) - HILTON
27. Dale & Mary - xlr05 - Waterloo, IA - HAMPTON
28. Rod & Cindy - mtrocket - Billings, MT
29. Mr & Mrs Ben Hoffman - XLR28 - Omaha, NE !! Maybe ....
30. Linda Castle - Linsue - Wilmington, IL .... Maybe, maybe, maybe!!

Ruth Ann-
Put us in the red column (wish that wasn't true of other columns in our life ;-)

Cathy and David Kinney - "Quinn" and (he'll kill me for this, Marion) "Diamond Del" - Avoca, WI - Hampton Inn

Come on Floyd and Mary Ann, lets get her done. I'm at the YMCA it's a lot cheaper:laugh::laugh::laugh:.Just funnin............ Ruthie, change mine to Hampton
Thanks
Time is gettin; short y'all - You want to make sure you get a hotel room and start planning who you will be convoying with ...

Quinn - have not heard from John & Amy .... I would love to have them join us again .... they are really fun people. :D

Okay, we have 1 room left at the Hilton .... I think. I actually think it is already reserved (Ben, Windrestirctor, or ???) , but what the hey ... the more the merrier ... who knows, maybe by May we will have 20 cars there! :rocker::rocker:

I sent John and Amy each an email with this forum's address and told them we wanted them to try to come to SA... or at least log on here and say HI.

Ruth Ann-
Put us in the red column (wish that wasn't true of other columns in our life ;-)

Cathy and David Kinney - "Quinn" and (he'll kill me for this, Marion) "Diamond Del" - Avoca, WI - Hampton Inn
DD will never know how everyone found out his name. :dunno:If Diamond Del does find out you told, we'll protect you.He can't be mad we all have nicknames.:D:chuckle;)

Okay ... thank's Cubby ... for sending me the latest updates ... (post 443)

Looks like we are going to have a pretty good convoy coming in from a couple different directions .... :rocker:

There are still 3 mos left .... I know that we will be picking up more cars ... all I have to say is that if anyone even thinks that they may be going .... make your reservation ... you can cancel, but that is Memorial Day weekend and the hotels will fill up - that is for sure!

Soon, you all .... soon :beerchug:

(Rich ... I can't stand not seeing your name in red!)

So RA, why are we in RED??????????I thought that the bold black were the ones that confirmed???????????????:confused::confused::confused:
Jean

There might be more badges than you think in that convoy ... But ... hmmm, maybe it is a good idea if you have your own! :chuckle Have you taught Jaime how to look out for the air patrol??

I love the fact that we might have a few surprise cars joining us .... time will tell! :blinzel:

What a party we will have ... I think we will have at the least 25 to 30 cars when this is ready to roll ... Imagine! :rocker:

We are going to distract them............short shorts and legs hanging out the window.......Just kidding, I want to go to one of these shin digs and come home with NO tickets, so I won't be doing much speeding unless I'm in the rock-in chair, that a way they get the back or the front and I ain't stopping fer nothin. See ya all at the next Shell or Chevron.
There might be more badges than you think in that convoy ... But ... hmmm, maybe it is a good idea if you have your own! :chuckle Have you taught Jaime how to look out for the air patrol??

I love the fact that we might have a few surprise cars joining us .... time will tell! :blinzel:

What a party we will have ... I think we will have at the least 25 to 30 cars when this is ready to roll ... Imagine! :rocker:

All you Hampton-ites .... you just picked up another car! Dave & Ann from FL .... Oh, I just knew that FL contingence would start pickin' up! :wave::D:wave:

Below are photos of the RIV and the XLR Forum shirts and a picture of what the shirt for both will look like and below that is an order form. Each shirt will cost $35.00 no matter what size and includes delivery as I will not ship any shirts. I have to have your order and payment by NO later then April 1, 2009.

HARRINGTONSHIRT.jpg

XLRRENDEZVOUSIVTEXAS.jpg

XLRFORUMSTARSSTRIPESNIGHTOWL.jpg

RIVANDTRAVELSHIRTORDERFORM.jpg
I'm mailing out my order tomorrow. Anyone that wants to order just right clcik on the picture of the order form and send ot your printer. Thanks Jean!! I'm still enjoying mine from the previous runs! :rocker:

I'm mailing out my order tomorrow. Anyone that wants to order just right clcik on the picture of the order form and send ot your printer. Thanks Jean!! I'm still enjoying mine from the previous runs! :rocker:

Thank you for letting me know about your order and I will keep a lookout for it! I'm so glad that you still like the ones from that past 3 Rendezvous'. :D I know I'm still enjoying the shirts from all of them! :D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom