Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Corvette and XLR show/party 9/17-18/2010

THANK YOU BOB & PAULA + NICK & CALEB

Bob you said it best and brought tears to my eyes once again. We hope that you have had a nap and are now sitting back with smiles on your faces knowing what a fabulous event you provided for all of us!

Thank you for providing space for this "Trailer Trash Couple and The Dogs"
Hope to you see you again soon,
Julie & Bill:patriot:

Another great time with our MM friends--and some new 'members' of our great group. We go to Effingham for the MAM Corvette Funfest, but after the presentation that Bob & Paula put on this weekend, it shall forever now be known as Bobfest!! I did not coin the phrase, but I heard it numerous times throughout the weekend. This will be hard to top by anyone.

We have now added to our group, and also the states we hail from--Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Wisconsin. We are always looking for more, so join us for our next adventure. I think there is already something posted about our fall drive--you'll never regret it, we have fun no matter where, no matter what!!

Great pics Chicago Dave and Bruce, I'm sure there will be more to come. And a special Thanks to our hosts, Bob & Paula; this will be tough to bet, but I think you are the only ones that can do it. Looking forward to next year already!!:lol::lol:

Cubby & Supa

Wait, where are Gizmo, PJ, and 'Dave and Diana' from? I thought they were from St. Louis, Missouri. If that is so, then maybe while we add in Iowa, we should add in Missouri?

Wait, where are Gizmo, PJ, and 'Dave and Diana' from? I thought they were from St. Louis, Missouri. If that is so, then maybe while we add in Iowa, we should add in Missouri?

No, both couples are from the east side of the river(couple small towns in Illinois considered part of the St Louis metropolitan area). That's why our locales say St. Louis.

Wow! Bobfest 2010 was really a great time! Oh, the Corvette FunFest was good too! ;-)

THANK YOU to Bob & Paula and Nick & Kale for a GREAT weekend! Everything from the professional Bar-Be-Que to the fireworks were exceptional!

We all enjoyed the encore of the Blindfolded Golf Cart Race and the fireworks (cannon included). Nick the Wonder Dog was always entertaining, and the Alamo was a great choice for dinner for those of us who arrived on Friday night. No one ever left anywhere hungry - in fact, most of us were overstuffed witht eh professional bar-be-que'd pulled pork, chicken, ribs, brisket, and salmon at Bob's on Saturday night! Bob & Paula outdid themselves again for our ever-growing large group.

It was also great to meet the newest faces of the XLR-NET, but, put simply,

THANK YOU for another great, memorable weekend!!!! I miss everyone already!!!!!!

THANK YOU, BOB & PAULA!! You definitely outdid yourselves this year! "Bobfest 2010" was awesome! The weekend finished off this morning with breakfast at the local airport. What a weekend!
Thank you again, Bob & Paula!

No, both couples are from the east side of the river(couple small towns in Illinois considered part of the St Louis metropolitan area). That's why our locales say St. Louis.

Ok, thanks for the clarification Gizmo! Got confused.

We had another small get together tonight. So many leftovers, we had to share them with the returning next door neighbors, Adam and Amanda + kids, and Gary. I will order necklaces for the ladies tomorrow.

Julie and Bill, We would be honored to be your style of "trailer Trash"!

Thanks to Julie, PJ, and all for their help in the kitchen. (PJ, Bob finally got to try your strawberry daquiries. It is all gone now!)

If we double the numbers. We may have to start cooking now!

Sure glad that George and Rich were able to come.

I was tempted to have another jello shot, but I didn't.

Goodnight, sleeping in tomorrow.

Paula

Thank you

I like the name BOBFEST. What a great time. Thank you Bob and Paula. We'll be talking about this weekend for a long time to come.
ENJOY the leftovers...George :blinzel:

Bob & Paula
Thanks again for a great time. What a Blast!

And thanks everyone for making the Boys feel welcome.

Todd & Karen

Thanks you so much to Bob and Paula for the great time this weekend. We so appreciate the hours and hours of work and planning that went into showing us all such a wonderful time. Hannah and D2 were sorry to miss breakfast, but they had to get back to Madison before noon Sunday. They send their thanks as well!

~Quinn & DD

Thanks again B&P for all of your hard work putting this HUGE event together...It was a blast!!!

This is such a great group of people, the BEST. It was fun to see you all again.:wave:

Bob & Paula and Caleb & Nick,
What a great time we had. Coming for the first time we were not sure what to expect. We had a wonderful time. It was great to meet everyone and so nice to be included with such a great group of people. The funfest was great but could not hold a candle to the Bobfest. Great people, cool cars and awesome food furnished by two of the best hosts ever. We look forward to next get together.
Wayne & Linda

Bob & Paula and Caleb & Nick,
What a great time we had. Coming for the first time we were not sure what to expect. We had a wonderful time. It was great to meet everyone and so nice to be included with such a great group of people. The funfest was great but could not hold a candle to the Bobfest. Great people, cool cars and awesome food furnished by two of the best hosts ever. We look forward to next get together.
Wayne & Linda
Next get together is already planned. Go to Fall Drive 2010 thread and get the info. Hope tp see you there.

I want to thank you all again for your generous contributions. Out of the funds, they all went toward the meat, breakfast on Sunday and to Paula for her expenses and hard work

I am headed to Champaign this morning to hand deliver your donations to Gary. I wanted to do that in person.

Thank you all again,

Bob

I handed the hat to Gary. He was most appreciative and thoroughly enjoyed our group. He and his wife would like to be part of it next year.

I also wrote letters to Mike Yaeger and Lori Worman of MAM thanking them for the fantastic arrangements they made for us.

Bob

GaryH.jpg

Bob, thanks for passing along our gratitude to both Gary & MAM. Gary's food was awesome.:rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom