Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Another beautiful day in Sunny, Colorfull Colorado and I am stuck inside trying to get my living room back in order after all the construction work. I can not believe all the dust so of course everything is getting wiped down with Viniger water and a micro fibre cloth. Sorry I wasn't able to get all of this done before the gathering so I could have entertained the group at my house. If anyone comes back this way maybe I can invite you in.

I am watching Ray scrub Lola from stem to stern .... she was a big, huge mess full of the biggest bugs I think I have ever seen - this time the bugs hit us from the sides as well and the passenger windows were iiiiiiiicccccckkkkkyyyy. :willy_nilly:
I finally got all of the wash done ... suitcases are put away .... went through the mail, and paid the online credit card charges from the trip :)pat:) .... Looked through my pictures ... sadly, none of them measures up to Kathy's .... Rich, yours turned out so much better than mine, so I know it's not just what kind of camera we have ... ya' gotta KNOW something about using one, and apparently I don't. I stuck my new "Indiana Hoosier's" magnet on the fridge ... right next to my Route 66 Illinois one that LinSue sent me .... put my salt & pepper shakers on my office shelf (thank you, Robert) ...
When the Big Guy comes in I'll make us some dinner (well, I'll go get us some tacos) ... cozy back up with the Ibupofen and call it a day.

No Memorial Day cook-outs for us today .... I hate this cold. :banghead:

Fudge?????????? Mmmmmmmmm.......

My camera was on "Auto" most of the time, RA. It's much smarter than I am!

I'm on my front porch with a cigar and a great glass of bourbon (Thanks, Cubby!) watching a thunderstorm roll in. I'm enjoying my last few hours of vacation before the chaos of work tomorrow. Oh well - I gotta pay the bills somehow!

Cindy & I were going to spend this afternoon at the lake with the boat, but I found a dead battery when I got the boat out. Went to get one under warranty and the place was closed today... so much for taking the boat out :ugh:.

The day wasn't a total loss though... today was in the 80's. So, Cindy said, "Well, why don't we go for a drive and have a picnic?" So, that's what we did... took the dog and went to a local park that is around a lake (no motorboats allowed), took a walk and had a picnic...

Ended up a GREAT DAY!!!

Today was my first day back at work after almost 2 weeks off. I was dreading it and wondering what work got done while I was gone and what was left for me to do. I was pleasantly surprised at what was done, and not too surprised as to what wasn't. I also chuckled to myself as to how the usual (and unusual) problems were dealt with (such as our illegally parked truck and the resulting impounding of it). All in all, it was kind of a fun day.

6/2/10
Today is my first day back. I'll be busy today. :chuckle:chuckle

I wish I would win the Lottery so I could stay on vacation. :D

Photo Girl & I were thinking you would still be in mourning!!:lol::lol: Probably ordering the ZR-1:chuckle

That makes two of us. If our plan had worked out @ Royal Gorge we would be on vacation somewhere really nice.:D

Kathy & I are signing you & Supa up for skydiving at our next get together--we'll pack the chutes!! :laugh::laugh: Is red a mourning color?:lol::lol:

That makes two of us. If our plan had worked out @ Royal Gorge we would be on vacation somewhere really nice.:D

Kathy & I are signing you & Supa up for skydiving at our next get together--we'll pack the chutes!! :laugh::laugh: Is red a mourning color?:lol::lol:

:laugh::laugh::lol: :lol: This is getting good!!! I can't wait to read each new post!! Sure was fun wasn't it!!!

P.S. I still can't believe you guys did that sky drop!! :willy_nilly:

Red sky at night Cubby's delight
Red sky in mourning Bruce take warning

Bruce and I would never ever ever go sky diving. :D We know better.

Where is Thirsty 1? :wave:

This weeks California Lottery winner's ticket for $23 MILLION was sold right here in Santee .... it wasn't me :bawling::bawling::bawling:

The 31 lb. box of dirty clothes arrived today from CO Springs. Guess what I'm doing? :chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom