Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Going broke

The BLOCKHEADS are not only on the Colorado Springs city council... we have them on ours also. Our just voted $2.4MILLION (that's right... MILLION) for additional bike paths here!!! I just don't understand...
Got them here too. Let me start with our county raised everyone's property tax. Our county has a high unemployment and they raise our taxes. Then the kicker our esteem parks department and village board that we needed to buy a baseball field, way out of town in the middle of nowhere, for oh I forget how many millions their paying for the useless baseball fields. People of our village went to the village board meetings to complain about it, they said they are going to use it for a park for the village. Keep in mind this land is way way out of town and the only way to get there is by car. Just a big waste of money that now the tax payers in our village is going to have to pay. When things get tuff for us tax payers the responsible ones live with in their means. On the home front we make cut backs to pay our bills. But the politicans want money they just raise taxes. They never live with in their budgets. They need to make cuts not keep coming back to the people with their hands out. Tired American. :patriot:

As usual Supa, you tell it like it is. You need a beer or should I say beers.:lol:

As usual Supa, you tell it like it is. You need a beer or should I say beers.:lol:
The later part. Beers. Now that I found the BS55 I can have a few. :laugh::laugh:

Homegrown, when are you coming to INDY? If you need a vehicle to drive while you are here you can borrow my X.:blinzel:

You'll let me borrow Tiffany?!? I'm honored, but the insurance company is giving me a rental - probably a Prius! :laugh: I'll be in town Tuesday, and may be carrying doughnuts from Long's - it's already in my Nav system!

You'll let me borrow Tiffany?!? I'm honored, but the insurance company is giving me a rental - probably a Prius! :laugh: I'll be in town Tuesday, and may be carrying doughnuts from Long's - it's already in my Nav system!

Sounds like a Midwest Marauder get together!! :lol: Nothing brings people together like Long's Doughnuts! :rocker:

For real! I'll have to bring 2 dozen to Lockhart, 1 dozen to the Toffolo's, 1 dozen to Larry & Nate, and a dozen to CornDog! I'm going to need your work address as well as Jeannies, Kathy! :lol: I wish Sup and Cubby were closer - they'd get a dozen too!

Yum Yum! I'll be sure to wear something with an elastic waist band! :lol::lol:

For real! I'll have to bring 2 dozen to Lockhart, 1 dozen to the Toffolo's, 1 dozen to Larry & Nate, and a dozen to CornDog! I'm going to need your work address as well as Jeannies, Kathy! :lol: I wish Sup and Cubby were closer - they'd get a dozen too!
We are only a two hour drive away and we are always up for Long's.:D We will have to plan another trip in the winter to go to Indy again just for Long's and fun.

.. or maybe you'll have to come to Cleveland to see the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame... and a frozen-over Lake Erie! :laugh: Oh, how I dread winter!
I do think we need to make a trip to your part. You are always the trooper and join us no matter how far you have to drive and we love you. Do we want to do a winter trip to Cleveland or a summer trip? Your call Homegrown. :D

We'll have to see - the weather gets kinds crummy after December..... I've got room for everyone... sorta!
Just remember you have to hide Pearl and Ruby from me and Corndog. :chuckle

Well if you have time let us know and maybe we all can get together for dinner. Be safe on all your traveling and let us know if you need anything. You can stay with us if you need too! :chuckle
M & K

Ship them UPS Next Day Air!!!!!:laugh::lol::laugh:

Not Getting Any Better

It's so bad that Cadillac Tech is looking elsewhere for employment (after 26 years). Month after month of 10 hour/per week paychecks aren't paying the bills anymore.

It's so bad that Cadillac Tech is looking elsewhere for employment (after 26 years). Month after month of 10 hour/per week paychecks aren't paying the bills anymore.

No, oh this is not a good thing ....
I realllllllllly hate hearing that the economy is starting to affect those close to us ....
I hope so much, that whatever happens is the best for you both.
xxoo :love:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back