Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Petit Le Mans @ Road Atlanta '10

SUPER PICS, Bruce & Kathy... thanks for sharing. It's almost like we were with you!!!

2 more!!!

PetitLeMans10682.jpg

PetitLeMans10368.jpg

You just gotta love it. Thanks so much for sharing.:D

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

I know I've not seen a picture of the tropheys .... they are very cool looking ... and I love the picture of Kathy ... I think I'm getting a little jealous of Gully .... You guys have had the best trips since May. You will need this winter in order to get your pictures labeled!

I thought of you this weekend during Fleet Week .... I know how much you like those big ol' ships ...

Thanks for taking the time to take and post the pictures .... nice job .... both of you (you too, Gully!)

Great pics Bruce & Kathy. That little Gully is really getting around isn't he. Love the picture of Kathy in her suit.
:rocker:

Loved the pics, Bruce & Kathy!! Especially the one of Photo Girl in her firesuit--you're looking pretty 'HOT' !!

Pictures

I love the pictures, they are really good, you did a great job on them, of course my favorite is the one of Kathy;) in her suit in the hot pits, that one is outstanding....It looks like you had fun....perfect trip....and home safe...:)

I love the pictures, they are really good, you did a great job on them, of course my favorite is the one of Kathy;) in her suit in the hot pits, that one is outstanding....It looks like you had fun....perfect trip....and home safe...:)
Kathy I agree you look great in that picture. :D

Speedway:)

Thanks Cubby, that is very kind. Kathy puts a lot of work into her pictures.

We had a great time at Road Atlanta! Got to meet up with Bruce and Kathy - and this year the weather was beautiful!

Kathy - all your pictures really bring back the fun. I only took my little camera - no competition for Photo Girl here!

~Cathy

Corvette Racing #12

Wow, I really enjoyed watching the Corvettes win at Petit again. I turned on the tv the last 20 minutes of the race and saw it live, but it was even better to watch it a second time, and a 3rd, I really enjoy these links you put on here, but this one was by far the best.....thanks..:cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom