Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189
Results 2,821 to 2,827 of 2827

Thread: Daily Chat

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infred red xlr-v

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye372 View Post
    Ok this is the second time that I’ve had this problem show up on my display. First was the low coolant level display everytime I started it up. I’ve taken her in to my dealership because the last time it was a hole in the hose. Now the display is showing fasten seat belt. So today took her in and the service manager brought over my tech guy. So he looked up on the part and said it’ll be about $510 including shop fee and parts. They said it’s probably a relay sensor in the belt housing. They would need to take seat out and go from there. So this will be a big bill for me because since I’m 1 k close to my oil change. I might just have them do that plus the oil change. Since she’ll be in the shop already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is a connector under the drivers seat the pulls apart with seat movement. Make sure it is fully connected. You should be able to move the seat to the rear and access the harness. Push together. I put a zip tie around it to secure connection. Worked for my V and Corvette.
    2006 Infra Red XLR-V
    2005 Mag Red Corvette Coupe
    2006 DTS
    2008 SRX 4 NStar

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Default Daily Chat

Are those plastic wires supposed to be that tight when the seat moves

Those silver grey ones
    Last edited by hawkeye372; 06-11-2019 at 08:07 PM.

06 infrared base
    date purchased oct 4th 2012 at the time she had 20758 miles on her.

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Topless is the only way to drive

Florida is a convertible state

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Through facebooks xlr net site the allante /xlr club will be going to Howey-in-the-Hills area. I just looked at the map and itís on the northwest side of Orlando and around the winter garden/mount Dora/de land area. Iím thinking of attending. But not really sure. Itís oct 24-28th. Itís just a little over 2 hrs south of where I live. Just throwing this out for the other xlr owners that live near or in the central or southwestern part of Florida. Has anyone attended one of these allante xlr events here in Florida.

06 infrared base

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

4. Likes graytoad liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Just made my reservation for this event

I still need to fil out and mail my car registration though.

06 infrared base

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

A friend of mine is looking for some sts original wheels. He thinks they are the same as the xlr but not sure. He wanted me to ask the xlr community. He really doesnít do Facebook or social media that much. He wants to get his sts looking original. He said he has a scrape or I think the other owner replaced the wheels with non original.

06 infrared base

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Default Daily Chat

Just thought Iíd throw this out here. Florida, southeast and snowbird xlr owners October 24-28th 2019 mission inn resort and club 10400 cr 48 Howey in the hills Florida 34737 just north of Lakeland Florida and close to mt Dora and the Ocala area the Florida chapter allante/xlr club is having their annual get together and car show. Sorry for the lateness but the registration needs to be in by the 24th of sept
    Get together on Thursday afternoon around 3 pm Thursday night dinner 7 pm boon docks
    Friday morning breakfast at hotel then 10 am leave for either winery or the don gar drag race museum then 6:30 meet at la margarita lounge for dinner social gathering with live music

Sat 8-9:30 car show at hotel then onto mt Dora for their 35th

It's not too late to join us October 23-27th for our Car Show, Awards and great fun weekend! Mount Dora and Howey in the Hills, Florida! Mission Inn Resort Call for reservations 352- 324 -3101 ask for Florida Allante' & XLR Club! Registration Form E mail Kathy at acmeninc1986@aol.com

This does say 23-27 but the flier says October 24th-28th

New members get some cool prizes

Oct 2019 Mount Dora, Florida Meet! All registered members receive the new Florida Allante' & XLR Club Bottle Bag Cooler! E mail for info & Form acmeninc1986@aol.com

I just got my pen and decal in the mail

06 infrared base

8. Likes 05 GRAND DADDY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Infrared XLR (Beauty); 2008 GT500 (Beast); 2007 Black XLR-V (Victor)

Nice day for a car show here. Benefitted Honor and Remember for those killed in combat. Also got the benefit of the air show away at the base as the jets were turning around over us.
    Attached Images Attached Images Daily Chat-44cd98a7-8e2d-417a-9e12-3fd736bbf475-jpg Daily Chat-a2a34da5-4374-4476-ac32-f915f83c322b-jpeg 

yep, I drive a hybrid - a V8 bred for high speed!

2006 Infrared XLR
    Corsa exhaust
    XLR-V sway bar
    Powder coated calipers
    Drilled & slotted rotors
    Custom engine cover
    Custom hood & trunk liner
    Zaino polish

10. Likes hawkeye372 liked this post