Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

LIST OF PLEDGES FOR XLR BRICK @ NCM -

ChicagoDave

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black XLR V, 2005 Black XLR, 2018 XT5 AWD, 2010 Black CTX Wagon AWD
OK, so lets start a list of those XLR people that would like to pledge toward the Museum Brick - PM me or post your pledge (I will update the running list).
- Come on folks, lets make sure the XLR permanently has a place in Bowling Green!
:rocker:

GOAL: $2,600 (24" x 24" Brick) RUNNING TOTAL: $2,600 of Pledges as of 7/9/12 (additional $'s anonymously)
MUSEUM'S Cash Received TTL: $2,235 as of 7/6/12

1. Chicago Dave * (Dave) - $100 4x8 brick
2. Graytoad * (Sandy) - $100
3. Sschooley * (Steve) - $50
4. Jetboy * (Kent) -$100
5. Mytime * (Glen) - $150 4x8 brick
6. mtrocket *(Rod) -$100 + $50
7. Cubby & Supa * (Kevin & Marion) -$100 + $100 4x8 brick
8. Homegameroom (Rich) -$30
9. Gizmo (Marvin) * -$75
10. Lola's Mom * (RA & Ray) -$30
11. Tiffany's Dad * (Marc) - $50
12. 05 GD XLR Caddy * (Dan) -$50 + $100
13. Madmac
* (Brian) - $50 + $235
14. Onalaska * (Steve) - $50
15. Mrs Onalaska * (Diane) - $50
16. rleonard * (Bob) - $20 (paid Chicago Dave already)
17. JackParker06V (Jack and Lynda) - $50
18. Airmike (Mike) * - $50
19. Vinman (Vince) - $30
20. XLRATING * (Amy & Mike) - $50
21. BobW * (Bob W) - $50
22. WLB (Wayne and Linda) - $50
23. Matthijs (Matt) - $30 4x8 brick
24. IndyXLRVGuy * (George) - $30
25. LinSue
* (Linda) - $30
26. Thumper * (Jan & Ginny) - $50
27. Sr Chief * - $40
28. Harrisburg Hat * - (Dave) - $50
29. patrickv2221 * - (Patrick) - $50
30. Whit * - (Todd & Karen) - $100 4x8 Brick
31. Popbigguy * - (Chad & Rogine) - $100
32. Unionrunner * - (Eric & Betsy) - $50
33. xlr05 * - (Dale & Mary) - $100 4x8 Brick

* indicates money already sent to National Corvette Museum Fund.

I am in for $30.00 for sure, possibly more if necessary but I think if we try to stick with the $30.00 amount we may just be able to get the 100 people necessary!

OK, so lets start a list of those XLR people that would like to pledge toward the Museum Brick - PM me or post your pledge (I will update the running list).
- Come on folks, lets make sure the XLR permanently has a place in Bowling Green!
:rocker:

GOAL: $2,600 (24" x 24" Brick)

1. Chicago Dave (Dave) - $30
2. Graytoad (Sandy)
3. Sschooley (Steve) - $50

Put me in for $50

I as well am in for $30.00 or more if necessary. Sounds like a great idea. :worship: I am sure lots more XLR fans will join in.

Glen

Supa & I are in for $100.00 I'll try working on a design and post results. We will also be doing a 4x8 brick for ourselves.

I'm good for $30.

Pledge change

We have decided to change our pledge for the XLR brick to $125.00. Also, when time we will be purchasing a 4x8 brick for ourselves. Too cool!!! :wave:

I got Tiffany added, Marc. Thanks. :patriot:

Come on people ... This site is supposed to have around 500 members, isn't it? I can't believe that we cannot get at least 20% of them to step up and pledge to donate $30 for a brick. This is our legacy to the XLR in Bowling Green!! I can't think of a more appropriate symbol to recognize the Cadillac XLR down in Bowling Green.

I am pleading to all of you that I have met (either in person, of through this site) to come forward and help support this recognition of the XLR down in KY. Many of you have traveled with us on our various trips and I know you have a passion for your cars.

This brick is not just for the few "active" members on this site, it is for ALL XLR owners and those that have that passion for their Cadillac.

What do you say? Just $30 from less than 100 members (less than 20% of all the registered members). :rocker:

Bump me up to $50.

I sure hate to see this thread get buried - come on people, I'm sure there are many of you forum members on here that can afford a half a tank of gas to put toward the Museum Brick! Just $30 is all we are asking for. We are a LONG WAY away from the 100 people at $30 each, to meet the almost $3,000 cost of the brick. I know you all love your XLR's very much :)love:) and would love to be part of having our cars permanently recognized down in Bowling Green!

Please let me know what I can put you down for! :rocker:

Pass the hat at BG :cool: .... this forum is not the only group of XLRs that are going there ... I bet they will be willing to have an XLR brick placed when you explain that it is not sponsored by anyone ... also, hit up the past XLR owners that you will meet at the Homecoming .... there should be a few ...

I'm good for $50. Just waiting to contribute at the NCH.

I have updated the list with people that I have talked to at the HOMECOMING this past weekend. We looked at the bricks when we were in Bowling Green and they really do look very sharp. I really think this is a great idea - I'm so excited to get this done in the next month or so.

Let's keep it going! :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back