Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 silver XLR

Hi n2deep.

Good for you, lucky to find people who could repair your tail lamps with original led.

My LH tail lamp was rebuild by my self because i dont have people in my area to do that kind of repair, since i was succesfull to do so, i tought to pass the informations to all XLR owners.

If a XLR owner who do not have the expertise ( or the necessary budget ) he can ask to these people if they could do it for him, at a reasonable price, as the cost to do so is less then $70 for parts and the labor one hour or so.

Glad you like my article, all new solution$ for the repair$ will be great to keep our XLR on road.

IAN

2. Likes XLR-AllanteGuy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 silver XLR

Hi XLR-AllanteGuy

Can wait to get the result.

IAN