Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need injector wiring diagram

eed injector wiring diagram
    Hi I'm Brigitte and have a 2006 XLR. Any suggestions appreciated. Low voltage on even side injectors only. New pcm and injectors check out good. Also an injector wiring diagram may help too. Thanks!

Pit Crew
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2004 silver XLR

Hi Brigitte.

Having no shop manual or a Tech2 analyser, it could be not be wise in the repair of this item.

The Module that feed and control the injectors needs an analyser for detecting the problems, the ones who have this tool and parts are your Cadillac dealers of your area. (or perhaps an experience XLR / Corvette repair shop).

On Google i can see at least 5 Cadillac dealers, your are spoil to have that many, give them a call for your problem.

An engine that do not function properly needs verification of all the aspects of it, such as the compression value or the module it self, etc.….

However, attached is a find of the injectors wiring, at least this will give you an idea of wiring circuits.

Good Luck and well come to our site.

IAN.

Need injector wiring diagram-injector4b-jpg
    Last edited by IAN; 03-24-2020 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Correction

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for this information. Unfortunately it was the Cadillac dealer closest to me that did this to begin with and now they are stating that they had nothing to do with it. Anyways we will most likely bring it to Cadillac repair shop that is also close by. I appreciate all the information. Be safe and stay healthy.

4. Likes IAN liked this post